huawei u8160 unlock

Guest ej2095

I have a couple of the but never came across a free unlock so had to buy codes. I used korter_gsm on ebay and was happy with the service. About €5 per code. Not sure if they're still on ebay but if not probably available elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

I don't think you will get free unlocking service for new models like Huawei U8160, rather I will suggest a cheap unlocking service provider whose service starts from $11.30 US Dollars.You can get unlock code from ADVERTING SPAM.com to unlock your Huawei U8160.

Edited by drawin

U8160 is not new - it came out around March 2011:

http://www.gsmarena...._smart-3955.php

You can definitely get unlock codes for less than $11.30. korter_gsm doesn't seem to be selling them (or anything else now?) on ebay but I saw another unlocker selling them for less than €6. I have no vested interest in mentioning who I got the unlock code from - just a satisfied customer.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by dalyer

Guest James Perrett

korter_gsm doesn't seem to be selling them (or anything else now?) on ebay but I saw another unlocker selling them for less than €6.

Not sure why korter_gsm aren't on ebay any more but they're certainly still selling unlock codes if you contact them direct. I've had a few emails from them recently that mention that they're expanding the range of phones that they can unlock.

James.