[ROM] Raw MOD JB Jiayu G3 [DISCONTINUED(Until I have more time for it)]

Guest noobzilla

Guest fpm_paolo

Hello people. I flashed my JiaYu G3 with SP Flash Tool with a stock rom + CWM, formatted my SD again and installed ROM Raw MOD B2.1 encountering NO PROBLEMS!!!

What can I say...time for some testing!

First of all: AnTuTu Benchmark. And the score is....5991

Guest noobzilla

Ehm...how long does the reboot after installation take? As stated in the installer it should take "awhile"...but how many minutes? It started it at 9.48 pm GMT+1 (italian time) and I'm still waiting. The phone is stuck on the green JiaYu simbol...I'm installing Raw MOD B2.1 through CWM 5.0.5.5

about five minutes sorry ive been offline awhile

Guest noobzilla

Hi,

Developers , Can any give instruction or share ROM of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo importing in to Jiayu G3

if your talking about porting ROMs im sorry but i have never ported and dont know much about it :o

Guest noobzilla

sorry man I have just seen your msgs now. When I reboot the phone, I get a message "Apex Launcher stopped abnormally". Anyway now I'm at work and I don't have my phone. I'll write after 1 pm (Italian time).

Which clockwork do you use? Will you please post it here? My CMW 5.5.0.4 didn't work: after the reboot the phone was blocked at JiaYu logo.

hmmm i havent encountered that issue and the CWM error ive never gotten either

Guest noobzilla

Hi noobzilla,

can we use ODIN (Samsung) flash tool for Jiayu G3 or it will brick our Beauty baby (Jiayu G3)

Thanks

hi noobzilla,

i need help from you.

As we are all aware Samsung Galaxy grand had Dual sim same as our Jiayu G3.

My question is it is possible to flash Grand Rom in your Jiayu G3.

Thanks

now im not sure but i doubt the roms for the Galaxy grand can be flashed on the Jiayu and no odin is a samsung specific flashtool as far as i know now if your looking to flash a new firmware like the jelly bean beta then you can use sp flashtools there is a guide on how to do so on the forum for the jiayu on this site just look there and it will tell you all you need to know :) hope i helped

Guest fpm_paolo

uhm...WiFi not working. Though I'm in front of my router....the WiFi icon is still grey, though I have a IP address.

Edited by fpm_paolo

Guest noobzilla

uhm...WiFi not working. Though I'm in front of my router....the WiFi icon is still grey, though I have a IP address.

I dont have this issue? some say it fixes after a reboot? anyway there'll be an update uploaded hopefully by next weekend if i can get everything working ;) sorry in the mean time

Guest fpm_paolo

Uhm...I was wondering to flash the rom again, so that I can also test 1) TWRP (Teamwin) Touch version 2.3.2.3 and 2) CWMR (ClockworkMod) version 6.0.2.8 by jolufa.

Well, I'll also wait for the next update

Guest baigandroid

hi noobzilla

can you advice between lewa recovery or CWM which is best. if CWM is best then give method for deletion of Lewa recovery as i have in my Jiayu G3.

Guest baigandroid

Hi All,

please help i was struct in Lewa recovery , iam not able to comeout from recovery mode.

i done mistake after flash i press bootloader then English language to Chinese language.

pls help me

Guest baigandroid

baigandroid, can you describe EXACTLY what you tried to do? Did you use SP Flash Tool?

Dear fpm_paolo,

i installed lewa recovery sucessfully in one month beforeand it is successfull .

yesterday i downloaded lewa 4.1 ROM and flash installed sucessful. final step is to the reboot system here i done mistake instead pressing reboot i press boot loader button, then english language gone and chinese language then removed battery and insert it again and swithch on the mobile (without voume key+) then also it going recovery mod.

Android is not starting.

Edited by baigandroid

Guest putbinoot

Dear fpm_paolo,

i installed lewa recovery sucessfully in one month beforeand it is successfull .

yesterday i downloaded lewa 4.1 ROM and flash installed sucessful. final step is to the reboot system here i done mistake instead pressing reboot i press boot loader button, then english language gone and chinese language then removed battery and insert it again and swithch on the mobile (without voume key+) then also it going recovery mod.

Android is not starting.

can you not just re flash lewa 4.1 rom.

Guest baigandroid

baigan I suggest you to flash the entire phone again with SP FLASH TOOL

Dear

if switch on the mobile it directly goes to Recovery Mod,

is possible to flash with SP flash tool in Recovery Mod.

thanks