Trial Pay woes

Guest BiggerBaloo

Guest BiggerBaloo

I have just spent an absolute fortune on flowers for my ex, to try supporting MoDaCo, (oh ok, I`m hoping for some nookie too) but fear I may of been scammed. Has anyone used it successfully? I paid using google wallet, and have the receipt from them, and I can only hope the flowers will be delivered. But I was kinda hoping to get access to the kitchen to fine tune the awesome Nexus 7 ROM. The `offer` is not showing as complete in the trial pay, and the help system they use gives me a link to a page which is supposed to allow me to upload proof, but it just ends up in a cycle.

Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BiggerBaloo

Just thought I'd let people know this has now been resolved (so don't let it put anyone off). Paul turned out to be very helpful after a PM.

Many thanks

• 6 months later...

I thought it better to resurrect an old thread than to create a new topic for one that has already been discussed. I am having the same issue. However, is this site even active anymore? I've tried PM and email to no avail.

I guess there is no resolution to be found. I still haven't heard back either by PM or email. It has been over a week since I got the confirmation email from TrialPay. I'm not impressed with the fact that others have had this issue and no fix has been devised. I'm also not impressed with the lack of response for my purchase.