[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B960 U8815 Voda-PT [ROM]

Guest mack_

Guest jsevi83

I compared the versions of some Huawei apps, like the file manager or the launcher, and they seem to be older than the ones in B952. I'm a bit surprised, I also checked the build.prop and the date is 18th of January, so it is definitely newer than B952.

just tried it, seems okay not sure if its any better than slim rom, does anyone know how to enable the toggle from slim rom, flashed it but cant find option to bring them up

So, do you guys notice any improvement with B960? If not, I won't be basing lightning ROM on it.

seems pretty quick to me, might be worth doing a slim version of this and then tweek it.

Guest jsevi83

seems pretty quick to me, might be worth doing a slim version of this and then tweek it.

For now I'm not doing a slim version of B960, I'm not sure if it's really better than B952.

Guest TangerineTractor

Gave this a flash this morning. It's very light, no bloat.

With Pauls kennel and the supremacy script, it's very very similar to slim, fast, smooth.

Guest Combat Gerbil

Must just be my handset, but I cannot overclock this phone... I have tried every one of Pauls Kernels, to no avail.. and the stock Kernel seems (at least on this handset) to be the fastest..

I tried 952 Slim for a couple of days and now this 960 ROM.. and on my phone this one is faster.. But saying that, not by a lot... my Stock ICS was quick and stable anyway.. for the benchmarkers among us, I have been getting 3700 -3900 +/- on Antutu from my Stock through Slim to this one, running stock Kernel. Any overclock on Pauls Kernels on my phone cause auto restart.

So for the moment at least this one is my current stable seeming Rom.

Edited by Combat Gerbil