[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest maTTewCZ

I don't get it Cyda :-D My toggles after R4 update look like the old one from huawei from the screenshot I posted. I don't want CM toggles, but this ones from huawei from screenshot. But why I don't have CM toggles but huawei ones?? I didn't flash anything else..

I don't get it Cyda :-D My toggles after R4 update look like the old one from huawei from the screenshot I posted. I don't want CM toggles, but this ones from huawei from screenshot. But why I don't have CM toggles but huawei ones?? I didn't flash anything else..

Sounds like you have a mix of R3 & R4; the cust files in data from R3 are causing the toggles to appear but because the HWToolbox has been removed from the R4 release you are not getting the customisable ones as you did in R3 but are instead getting the default older fixed style toggles. That's my guess on it. If it was me I would factory reset and then reinstall. If you download R3 and remove the HWToolbox.apk from the /system/app/ folder and then install it you should get those exact toggles you have now, if those are the ones you prefer.

Edited by Cyda

Guest dinamo1975

are you sure its not your themed version that is draining the battery? its unusually bigger than the original (around 8 times bigger)

my version is less than 1mb

your themed version is 8mb +

...yes! My bad! I restore the icons ... probably are made from a high resolution.

Guest dinamo1975

I have to warn you that, installing toggles of tillaz, the battery seems to be consumed faster!

I made a rebuild of this. Now is OK!

Guest dalyer

Just installed it last night. Installation, tweaking settings and installation of apps etc. all went very smoothly. Early days but looks very good so far. I was on CM10.1 R1 before this. Thanks for the ROM Cyda - token donation to follow. :)

Edit: just noticed that the donation link is for a charity - fair play Cyda!

Edited by dalyer

Guest jgbyr

Just installed this,very nice. Would it be possible to add a menu to get to cwm when you press the top button (currently power off,restart & aeroplane mode). Thanks

just noticed that the donation link is for a charity - fair play Cyda!

I do this stuff for fun but if I can raise a couple of quid for a very good cause whilst doing it, it's a win - win. :)

Just installed this,very nice. Would it be possible to add a menu to get to cwm when you press the top button (currently power off,restart & aeroplane mode). Thanks

I'll think about adding it to a future release.

Edited by Cyda

Guest dalyer

When stuff like reboot to recovery/CWM is missing I assume that it's because Cyda wants to limit bloat?

In the absence of a power menu option to reboot to recovery/CWM this (or other similar apps?) might fill the gap?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siriusapplications.quickboot

I tried ROM Manager which also has a reboot to recovery option but it seems to stall.

Guest jgbyr

I'll think about adding it to a future release.

When stuff like reboot to recovery/CWM is missing I assume that it's because Cyda wants to limit bloat?

In the absence of a power menu option to reboot to recovery/CWM this (or other similar apps?) might fill the gap?

https://play.google....tions.quickboot

I tried ROM Manager which also has a reboot to recovery option but it seems to stall.

Thanks

Edited by jgbyr

Guest tillaz

iv just put up a guide for the extended power menu if people want to give it a go... i will include a flashable.zip for people who struggle when i get some free time

iv just put up a guide for the extended power menu if people want to give it a go... i will include a flashable.zip for people who struggle when i get some free time

Nice one, tillaz. You're a star for sharing this info. :)

Guest wouterbeer

Installed this rom with all wipes in TWRP (used CM10.1 for a while but battery was killing me).

Works perfect!! Thanks Cyda! I have just one question though: I've used Touchpal in the past for long times and it always had the swipe-functionality. How come this is gone with Stock+? Or did Touchpal themselves remove it with a recent update?

Guest Andymac1969

Nice, this worked like a charm. Maybe useful to add as an addon on the first page? Cheers

I just tried this again, and it just makes my phone boot-loop, I am on R4

Guest wouterbeer

I just tried this again, and it just makes my phone boot-loop, I am on R4

Strange, I downloaded R4, did a clean install, one hour later installed the volume rockers mods (without any wipes), and works for me.. Maybe try again?

Guest Andymac1969

Strange, I downloaded R4, did a clean install, one hour later installed the volume rockers mods (without any wipes), and works for me.. Maybe try again?

Nope, just refuses to boot up, very strange :huh:

Nope, just refuses to boot up, very strange :huh:

I'll try that vol. rocker wake up mod here to see if it works for me and let you know.

Can anyone shed some light on his/hers swipe-functionality in the touchpal keyboard that comes with this rom?

The only person I have seen mention it said that they had to uninstall it and reinstall it to get the swipe function to work.

Cheers

Seems to work fine here. I flashed it with TWRP and wiped cache/dalvik, booted fine and works. Although it did just break the extended power menu I just added because it overwrites android.policy.jar but that won't be an issue for R4. If I decide to release R5 with the extended power option then this mod would have to be re-made, or not used with R5.