[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest wouterbeer

Downloading. Can i flash it over v4 without wiping my user data?

It is always hard to say for sure but from R4 it should be ok. I can't initially think of anything that would clash.

I normally don't bring updates this frequently because I know it's a pain having to update all the time. I'll step away from the rom for a few days after R5, honest. :P

Guest ej2095

Nice work dude.

Both on my wifes phone and daughters..

Btw make u smile got that tv catchup app off market place it works on one fone but not on the other lol

Guest Colossae3.23

Just loaded R5 on top on R3 and no issues so far. Mind, I did have a nandroid in the hole, and all I wiped was cache and davlik cache.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest OmnioPT

Just loaded R5 on top on R3 and no issues so far. Mind, I did have a nandroid in the hole, and all I wiped was cache and davlik cache.

Cool! I will flash R5 when I arrived to my home :)

Guest ReZ1342

Cyda Personally i like Huaweis music player would you be able to send me a APK or something i dont like Apollo ;/ , Thanks if you can haha

Guest wouterbeer

Just a head's up; updated with only wiping Dalvik Cache and cache and so far everything seems to be working. Would be nice if the volume rocker mod could be adjusted to work on this ROM.

Thanks Cyda!

Got a question about the kernel; in about phone settings it says it is #19 Kernel; but isn't this the old kernel from paul?(see opening post: http://www.modaco.co...3/#entry2049704 ) So it is worth updating this to his newest kernel #15?

Edited by wouterbeer

Guest ReZ1342

R5 doesnt have fast boot ? hmm this rom is coming out of " Stock " and making its way to cyanogen mod 9 ................. LOL R3 is the best so far , thats my opinion

R5 doesnt have fast boot ? hmm this rom is coming out of " Stock " and making its way to cyanogen mod 9 ................. LOL R3 is the best so far , thats my opinion

"Fastboot" is the first thing that gets turned off for me, and from what I read also for many others. If you prefer R3 then sweet you're sorted. I do this because I find it fun, I don't really care who uses it as long as I know it runs well.

Got a question about the kernel; in about phone settings it says it is #19 Kernel; but isn't this the old kernel from paul?(see opening post: http://www.modaco.co...3/#entry2049704 ) So it is worth updating this to his newest kernel #15?

#19 has always ran really well for me so I haven't tested #15 much to be honest, I will do at some stage.

Edited by Cyda

Guest ReZ1342

"Fastboot" is the first thing that gets turned off for me, and from what I read also for many others. If you prefer R3 then sweet you're sorted. I do this because I find it fun, I don't really care who uses it as long as I know it runs well.

after r3 are you going to be doing any performance tweaks or just making the Ui better ?

Guest kyan31
after r3 are you going to be doing any performance tweaks or just making the Ui better ?

Its stock+, so he wouldn't change the UI. It wouldn't really be stock then.

Guest kyan31
Just a head's up; updated with only wiping Dalvik Cache and cache and so far everything seems to be working. Would be nice if the volume rocker mod could be adjusted to work on this ROM.

Thanks Cyda!

There is a volume rocker wake mod, it was on here a few posts back.

Edited by kyan31

There is a volume rocker wake mod, it was on here a few posts back.

It breaks the extended power menu. I need to remake it.

Who knows. I don't really run to a plan. I didn't expect to update this as many times this week as I have, it just ended up like that. I know I won't be doing any more on the rom today though because it's St. Davids day, a Friday night and it has just turned beer o'clock. :)

Edited by Cyda

Is this stock battery addon still compatible (with R5)?

No, it's not sorry. I need to make another. But, this one should work here (original post)

Please make a nandroid though before installing because I haven't tested it.

Edited by Cyda

Cyda, are the camera recording at 800x480 or we have to install the patch?

Thanks

I didn't touch the camera recording, I keep meaning to look at it. If you have a link for the patch I will give it a once over to see if it will break anything.

Edited by Cyda

Guest TangerineTractor

R5 working fine. Set the two animation settings to .5 in developer options makes it seem snappier still, and IMHO it's faster with kernel #15.

Guest TangerineTractor

Flash R5 over R3 and the only problem so far is with Quickpic... it says "unable to open database" :\

try deleting the app data.

Flash R5 over R3 and the only problem so far is with Quickpic... it says "unable to open database" :\

Check your default storage hasn't switched to internal. If so switch it back to external and it should be ok.

Edited by Cyda

Guest OmnioPT

Check your default storage hasn't switched to internal. If so switch it back to external and it should be ok.

Done Cyda! Everything ok know!

Thanks!