[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

Guest zeelog

Guest zeelog

Hi thanks for your reply i try instal this rom in HUAWEI G300 can i put this rom in mi phone!?

thanks a lot..

Peace..

no, this is for zte blade only

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi ZeeLog,

Just to let you know, I ended up wiping my phone and re-installing from scratch as it just got way to slow... I did do a re-flash over the top originally and all started to behave better... But soon went back to super sluggish....

So I bit the bullet and wiped my phone to reflash from scratch. Phone seems to be a lot faster again, purely due to very basic App install at mo, only Google Apps. However Ive noticed the phone is rebooting a fair bit under this ROM, which didnt seem to do in older ROMs...??

It maybe my hardware/phone, however just wondered if yourself or anyone else experiencing similar issues as what Ive listed above...

Thanks, Lister

Guest zeelog

Hi ZeeLog,

Just to let you know, I ended up wiping my phone and re-installing from scratch as it just got way to slow... I did do a re-flash over the top originally and all started to behave better... But soon went back to super sluggish....

So I bit the bullet and wiped my phone to reflash from scratch. Phone seems to be a lot faster again, purely due to very basic App install at mo, only Google Apps. However Ive noticed the phone is rebooting a fair bit under this ROM, which didnt seem to do in older ROMs...??

It maybe my hardware/phone, however just wondered if yourself or anyone else experiencing similar issues as what Ive listed above...

Thanks, Lister

yes, same here, noticed a couple of random reboots with the last build, anyhow i'm working on a new build right now - hopefully will improve things a bit

Guest jesuita

try today's build and report back pls, would appreciate feedback.

Was away for the weekend, will install it today and report back.

Guest jesuita

Ok Zeelog, just tested again and still cant connect to the car bluetooth and to tablet via tablet talk.. both devices cant find the phone and vice versa.

So to test if it was problem with my phone I installed another rom from here (eco cm9) and this time I didnt find any problem.

Guest darumo

A question.

Can be removed or disabled "google search" on the main screen?

It is a wasted space on the home screen for something I do not use.

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Darumo,

Yes it can be removed, it is part of the Launcher... Just pop into its Settings and turn it off....

I personally like the Search feature that stays with you on each page rather than staying on only one page...

Anyway, hope this helps...

Lister

A question.

Can be removed or disabled "google search" on the main screen?

It is a wasted space on the home screen for something I do not use.

Guest sam tyler

just installed this on my spare blade,and this will sound like a real newbie question,but where is USB debugging? I've looked all over settings and its not there! any help? thanks.

Guest sam tyler

See in developer options.

. sorry,forgot about tapping on build no. only fault I have find was the launcher f/c all the time. will check other p.a. settings if that helps.thanks for the reply.

Guest darumo

Hi Darumo,

Yes it can be removed, it is part of the Launcher... Just pop into its Settings and turn it off....

I personally like the Search feature that stays with you on each page rather than staying on only one page...

Anyway, hope this helps...

Lister

Thanks, I've been able to do, and knowing where to look has been easy.

Guest sektor1222

Hi!

I installed the latest update

then I restarted my phone and I get this error : "Unfortunately System UI has stopped"

any ideas?

(when I change the paranoid android settings to tablet mode the error is gone, but in stock ui mode the error is back)

Edited by sektor1222

Guest zeelog

Hi!

I installed the latest update

then I restarted my phone and I get this error : "Unfortunately System UI has stopped"

any ideas?

(when I change the paranoid android settings to tablet mode the error is gone, but in stock ui mode the error is back)

try this: switch to tablet to temporary avoid error, go in settings > system > status bar & enable quick settings, switch back to stock UI & try again...

Guest sektor1222

try this: switch to tablet to temporary avoid error, go in settings > system > status bar & enable quick settings, switch back to stock UI & try again...

ohh, many thanks! this solved my problem :)

Guest zeelog

i think this rom should be about 190-200 mb...so that we could use all the options of all the 3 roms..

this rom fits in a 160mb system partition, furthermore it's not wise to use all the options, otherwise it would end up with a lot of duplicate features & clutter.

Guest zainin

Hi, zeelog

I've got a problem with the newest version. I've flashed it after full wipe and all was going well, but at one point my statusbar and PIE disappeared. I tried changing Hybrid Properties to Phablet and Tablet and it worked one time, but when I've tried to enable Stock, statusbar disappeared again. Now none of the options change anything.

Sometimes when trying to switch mode in Hybrid Properties I get popup saying that "System UI has stopped". I can reboot the phone all I want, but statusbar never returns.

Any ideas?

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi Zainin,

I had that same issue with the ROM prior to the latest rom, and no matter what I did... It would not come back.... :( Hence I wiped my phone and tried again.. On this current/latest rom, Ive had it happen once... but it soon came back and has stayed there since (touch wood).

thanks, Lister

Guest zainin

Hi Lister,

Somehow it came back today - I have no idea why, it just did after reboot. It happened sometimes on one of the previous ROMs during normal usage, due to the RAM problems I think, because statusbar always came back after a few seconds.

Here's hoping it was the last time it happened, because this ROM is awesome and I'd be sad if I had to stop using it. :(

EDIT: Aaaaand it's gone again. :(

Edited by zainin

Guest Xeeng

post-872608-0-41800400-1371901853_thumb.

sir zeelog, how to disable the navigation bar?..

And I want to ask contrariwise - how to enable Navigation Bar? There is the appropriate section in Settings - ROM control, but I cannot make Navigation Bar visible. Is it a bug, or it might happen because of Pie active? Edited by Xeeng