[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

New build. Switched from bluez to bluedroid stack. This update most likely needs a full wipe. If you encounter any issues with bluetooth, do a clean install first. No wipe - no whine.

Note to anyone doing self builds. Manifests, branches, patches and build instructions have been updated (for all CM versions).

cm-10.1-20130917-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/246080072/fffba90/cm-10.1-20130917-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip.html

md5:2cf91292cad9f2cf6ad3b4688b8c727a

-bluez -> bluedroid

What does this switch from bluez to bluedroid mean?

What does this switch from bluez to bluedroid mean?

That it finally has bluetooth stack that it's supposed to have.

Search the thread. We've gone through this several times already!

Guest Ethan Cottier

MAN! :(

Just got the Blade 3, and excited to install CM on it, but hotfile is making me wait ages to download it after downloading Clockworkmod :(

You know how to kill us Konstat :P

Guest Ethan Cottier

Just got the Blade 3, and excited to install CM on it, but hotfile is making me wait ages to download it after downloading Clockworkmod :(

Guest Ethan Cottier

Guest Ethan Cottier

Edit: Sorry about multiple posts :( internet buggered up :/

Edited by Ethan Cottier

Guest Zsebes01

Hi :) I use this new rom...all perfect..

I have a notice...the hungaryan phone number is expamle : 0630-335-45-85

In the phone book if i see the numbers example : 063-068-34319

Its only an estetic error..the number is working and i can all..

That was only a notice and not error report :))

Edit: I was noob :D Ignore this comment xDDDD

Edited by Zsebes01

As far as i know it is the Bluetooth stack made for this phone, his previous fix was to port the bluez Bluetooth stack to get it working. Probably makes no difference to you as an end user, but to me who likes to compile different ROMs it means Bluetooth compiles without having to apply patches which for me I could never get to work on non cm ROMs.

Hey!

On my ROM, i have more problems with audio.

I think, the buffer is the problem (beacuse with poweramp isnt bug, with more buffer setup).

Random time intervals i hear a loud crunch. 

Maybe you can fix that?

you should be ok doing a dirty flash, but if you start to encounter problems, before reporting them do a clean install, tbh though 99% of the time a dirty flash will suffice

Guest MJonMoDaCo

New build. Switched from bluez to bluedroid stack. This update most likely needs a full wipe. If you encounter any issues with bluetooth, do a clean install first. No wipe - no whine.

Honestly... If you're going to all that effort, you may as well go the whole way. Uncomfortable? Nandroid.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Thanks for a new update (17.9.) KonstaT!

Now, perfectly work the bluetooth and important to me in-car speakerphone too.  ^_^

I confirm. It works now with my Jabra Sport Bluetooth Headphones like a charm! Very nice feature.

@joovie

I also have a Jabra in-car speakerphone and previously (ROM) it didn't work.

@KonstaT

one comment:

I would like set that a pulse notification light be longer, but I whatever do, unfortunately it doesn't work. example: I go to the Setting/System/Pulse notification light/Default and I set the lenght "very long" and speed "very slow".... does not really change anything (visually). Checking the notificiation light, about every 10. flash will be long, but actually this number is random.
Is this a ROM or user problem?  :)
Actually it is not important for me, but not be bad, if it working....

and a bonus question:
The Blade 3 led is not RGB? (because only work the red and green color)

Thank you in advance for your answers!  ^_^

I would like set that a pulse notification light be longer, but I whatever do, unfortunately it doesn't work. example: I go to the Setting/System/Pulse notification light/Default and I set the lenght "very long" and speed "very slow".... does not really change anything (visually). Checking the notificiation light, about every 10. flash will be long, but actually this number is random.

Is this a ROM or user problem?  :)
Actually it is not important for me, but not be bad, if it working....

and a bonus question:
The Blade 3 led is not RGB? (because only work the red and green color)

You can't, live with it. Can you disable battery LED in stock ROM? No. Can you change notification LED colors in stock ROM? No.

I could hide the settings but I can't be bothered.

Have you seen a blue LED? We only have red and green (orange is both lit at the same time). Can't fight hardware limitations with software.

Cool it! It was just a question! I'm very happy that a battery LED and a color changeable, although they aren't important to me. The point is to flash, it is enough.

Just I noticed, that the intensity setting is possible and it doesn't work, so I asked you that why not. This is a big problem?  :mellow:

Otherwise I "can't fight hardware limitations with software", but if I could, I have sent to you a bottle of hungarian wine via email.  ;)

Guest merc1800k

hi there

i have install that 2 roms of Konstat.. cm 4.2 and 4.3

my wifi connect and disconnect random...i use a blade 3.

ps in rom 4.1 work wifi always witout disconnect...

am i wrong in something??

thanks

Cool it! It was just a question! I'm very happy that a battery LED and a color changeable, although they aren't important to me. The point is to flash, it is enough.

Just I noticed, that the intensity setting is possible and it doesn't work, so I asked you that why not. This is a big problem?  :mellow:

Otherwise I "can't fight hardware limitations with software", but if I could, I have sent to you a bottle of hungarian wine via email.  ;)

Nothing wrong with asking, I just don't like repeating myself.

Some people just have trouble understanding why they can't change their notification LED to purple even though there's an option to change the color. You should be able to change it whatever color because there's a setting, right? Same thing with the charging LED. There's clearly an issue with disabling it and yet still some people insist in disabling it anyway (don't disable the charging LED, problem solved!). And for LED blink duration, ZTE has implemented it in kernel level. Charging LED thing is also most likely an issue with ZTE's kernel modifications (it also happens with prebuilt lights HAL from stock ROM).

Like said, I could hide these settings but CyanogenMod doesn't provide an intelligent way to do it (and some of them work). I could use a hammer, but it would break other devices I build for.