Question about WhatsApp on the Liquid

Guest Master_T

Guest Master_T

Hi guys!

I've been meaning to ask this for ever, but never got around to it. I have a problem with whatsapp that has been annoying me since I started using it, and to this day is not fixed, and I was wondering if it was only me or if it was a problem common to the Liquid.

The problem is this: whatsapp doesn't show new messages in a conversation automatically. By which I mean: if I am in a conversation and I receive a new message it doesn't appear on screen, it only appears when I try to scroll the conversation down. This is very annoying because it means I have to keep scrolling up during conversations in order to make new messages appear.

Now... I thought it was a problem caused by a custom ROM (I was running MIUI when I first noticed it). But lately I've been experimenting with various different ROMs, and ALL of them have this problem.

So I'm wondering... does this happen to all of you too? Or is it just me??? I searched on the internet and noone else seems to be having this problem (there's a post mentioning it in another forum but no solutions offered).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ma7moud

I'm 99% sure it's a bug in the app and not the phone, because i think i had the same bug on the Galaxy Nexus before i stopped using Whatsapp

I use Viber now but it has a bug that i hate so much, the screen turns on every time i get a new message, whatsapp doesn't do that

Guest Dario93

It happens (and happened) to me sporadically, even though I don't own a Liquid anymore. I've experienced this on Galaxy S and S3 Mini ^^

So definetely a app issue!