[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

I need to port/hack it for Blade III first, It will take some time, because I am now trying to update all mods to work with latest cm10 release :)

Edited by peetu20

Guest aleksandar069

I need to port/hack it for Blade III first, It will take some time, because I am now trying to update all mods to work with latest cm10 release :)

ok, just to know i was try all your mods and it's work perfect on the new CM10 by: KonstaT

Guest peetu20

Thats good. I still will update these today, its better that base files are from latest build, good way to avoid problems. I recommend you to reflash mods youre using, when I have updated them. Later today.

Guest aleksandar069

Thats good. I still will update these today, its better that base files are from latest build, good way to avoid problems. I recommend you to reflash mods youre using, when I have updated them. Later today.

OK ;)

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Updated every zip to latest cm10(28.6)
  • Removed brightness slider from all Samsung Galaxy s3 toggle mods
  • Transparent statusbar pulldown is now 25% transparent, not 50% as before

Please reflash, to avoid compabtibility problems. Its always important that you use latest mod for latest build! Old mods on new build could cause many unexpexted problems.

Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

sorry for this banal question but..

how to change wallpaper from xperia lockscreen?

Theres app called lock screen settings on your app drawer. Open it and change :)

And, when you have set it, close app, and when you are at home screen, clear it from recent apps, then it works.

Your question isnt stupid, I spend some time with same problem :D

Post here if you still have problems :)

Guest aleksandar069

can you now make a new Custom ROM based on CM10 by: KonstaT? Like Xperia or other themed... etc. SGS3 or 4??? plsss :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Guest LuxXx25

can you now make a new Custom ROM based on CM10 by: KonstaT? Like Xperia or other themed... etc. SGS3 or 4??? plsss :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

If you want it so badly, make it yourself.

Guest peetu20

Use themes, I cannot bring much more on table than themes can, so its much easier to use some of themes from play store. Also by googling you can find ported tw5 and xperia launchers for cm10. Then your phone looks pretty much as xperia or sgs3/4.

If you want it so badly, make it yourself.

+1

Guest peetu20

Make blackberry ls

Soon, at this moment I am going to my summer cottage, for a week or more, so I will not do anything with computers or phones.

Guest aleksandar069

Soon, at this moment I am going to my summer cottage, for a week or more, so I will not do anything with computers or phones.

and you say, summer has begun ... must be small and you can rest

Guest Something Wierd

I found these mods for cm9/10.1 on the net,and wanted to share it with you guys

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2059203

Its basicly allmost everything you need to make your phone look like xpiria z. :D

I have only tested it on cm10 without editing the build.prop and it worked without a problem.

BTW now that we have a fully functioning cm10.1 :D will you start modding it? Pls. :)

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest peetu20

I found these mods for cm9/10.1 on the net,and wanted to share it with you guys

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2059203

Its basicly allmost everything you need to make your phone look like xpiria z. :D

I have only tested it on cm10 without editing the build.prop and it worked without a problem.

BTW now that we have a fully functioning cm10.1 :D will you start modding it? Pls. :)

Yes, I will, update soon, then I will get some sleep, just got back from my/our family summer cottage :)

So please guys, be patient :D

Guest bamdad

could you please make one that doesn't have the transparent status bar, but has the brightness slider? or tell me how to do it myself.. :)

Guest peetu20

could you please make one that doesn't have the transparent status bar, but has the brightness slider? or tell me how to do it myself.. :)

So you need mod, which does only have brightness slider? No transparent pulldown?

If that, I will make it for you soon :)

Guest peetu20

Updated

• Added blackberry lscreeen
  • Added brightness slider mod, which doesnt contain transparent pulldown and statusbar
  • Screenies are up do date now
  • Lockscreen mods has now support for transparent statusbar, check FAQ from OP

Because it seems that cm10.1 is finally ready for daily use, this thread will be slowly closed, but I still will keep this up do date, if KonstaT releases updates to cm10.

Guest aleksandar069

Updated

• Added blackberry lscreeen
  • Added brightness slider mod, which doesnt contain transparent pulldown and statusbar
  • Screenies are up do date now
  • Lockscreen mods has now support for transparent statusbar, check FAQ from OP

Because it seems that cm10.1 is finally ready for daily use, this thread will be slowly closed, but I still will keep this up do date, if KonstaT releases updates to cm10.

are is now BlackB LS now compitable with CM10.1 M

Guest bamdad

So you need mod, which does only have brightness slider? No transparent pulldown?

If that, I will make it for you soon :)

thanks a lot mate. you're awesome.

Guest Something Wierd

Never mind i fixed the problem.I will upload the mod when i finish it.

For those who didnt read the original post from 10 min ago :P im trying to make tabbed settings with swipe :D.

Edited by Something Wierd