Can somebody made port of S3 UI or HTC Sense

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Hello all, im having zte blade GEN2, well im had all roms, im mean all roms from xda and modaco on my blade, and theres no one which im really like.

Im think we need S3 UI rom port, looks and feel, or HTC sense newer version of UI.

Whats other members mean?

Thanks

PS: I will try to port this rom: http://forum.xda-dev...php?t=1962762�� , and if its boot, im will need testers!

Edited by Galaxy3HELL

Guest KonstaT

If we get 70-100 YES for this, we can PM KonstaT or DEAMOND and they sure will try to do this.

Seriously wtf, don't send me (or anyone) PMs with requests. I couldn't care less about TouchWiz or Sense or whatever. I wouldn't even want to have it on my Samsung/HTC device (if I had one), so why would I want to have it on my ZTE.

Please read:

Private messages requesting help

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Well, im will try to port S3UI my self. Maybe some people like S3UI, i will make it, or whatever.

Im taking alone this project, im wont pm you for help, or whatever.

Big thanks and bye!

Guest Galaxy3HELL

You will get link on pm, after im finish. Port is from galaxy ace, im will try. How you can see, other developers wont help, soo im must work much harder and much longer than im except.

Thanks you.

Guest W0jt1

Seriously wtf, don't send me (or anyone) PMs with requests. I couldn't care less about TouchWiz or Sense or whatever. I wouldn't even want to have it on my Samsung/HTC device (if I had one), so why would I want to have it on my ZTE.

Please read:

Private messages requesting help

+1 Konstat :D

Darktitor is making a port, cant You just wait few days until He will make it working?

You can use launchers to get s3/htc feeling on blade, just look in google and/or play store -.-

Guest peetu20

if I have much energy some day, i will try to hack sgs3 STYLE SystemUI, which means we do not get other samsung stuff, but we get touchwiz style UI. But ist maybe better to use touchwiz theme. of course you ca try to port it from Ace, galaxy mini has touchwiz port too, maybe it it easier to port it from it,, who knows.

And as KonstaT said, devs does not have time to waste time playing with samsung or htc uis, which does not rrun smoothly on our blade. So touhwiz or sense makes our device unusable too!

And respect KonstaT, without him, we were stil using stock ROM, or something laggy, partly working port...

Edited by peetu20