[CM10.1][TW5]Tw5 jb rom[LEAKED][03.03.2013]

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

This isnt my port, this is port from my friend, yes its from galaxy ace... few bugs which im will fix :) But still, somebody on this forum was say that TW5 cant port to ours blades..

Well it can.

Thank you man

Guest Galaxy3HELL

well man, he wasnt be able to port all apps from samsung, but S voice can be installed, im think.. you have link in post.. wait 2-3 days to finish rom, this is just for testers, try it man and say what you think.

Guest ehleh

Bugs i encountered :

1. After Receiving and answering the phone, it will crash but it continues the call!

1. a. theres no way to end the call after answering it

2. Theres no clear button/icon on status bar

3. After installing go sms pro i can't recieve text -_- then i unistall it

4. Power options are not arrange properly, for ex : you will go reboot, then your device will shut down

later more :) aside from a little keyboard :) hahahaha i will push to install the Android Keyboard :)

btw, i install it on 220mb partition :)

Edited by ehleh

Guest Galaxy3HELL

First test rom, you must have 162MB partition, , 220MB in next build :) We are working on bugs, but SMART STAY isnt posible bacause BLADe doesnt have front facial camera :)

Edited by Galaxy3HELL

Guest dhavaljp.95

Buddy tried the rom .. a few bugs will like to mention !

1. Stock browser force closed.. refused to start

2. Notification toggles not responding ..

n a few mentioned above but on the bright side the launcher was smooth so if u can just edit the launcher a bit as the screen indicators are misplaced n it will be great ! good work ! n thanks :)

Guest Rattonboy

How has anyone else installed this ROM it gives me a symlink error every time i try to install it. i have restarted the recovery. Don't know what to do.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

No, its not yours mistake,,,, developer must resise framework, but its just test build, many things to be fixed... Every man who can help to fix this, pm me :)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Yes, multilanguages. But, for some guys is working, for some not. Wait my new build of S3 UI, it will be much better and with more options. Thanks. :)

Guest ehleh

Yes, multilanguages. But, for some guys is working, for some not. Wait my new build of S3 UI, it will be much better and with more options. Thanks. :)

when you will release it?