ZTE V880 Use Android4.0.4 Above ROM How to solve is not smooth?

Guest CninaAndroid

Guest CninaAndroid

Hello dear friends:

I used ZTE device is V880,I downloaded using Android4.0.4, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, after use feel very not smooth, very slowly, I would like to ask how to solve this problem.

Guest jerrin

try checking ics or jb specific for Chinese blades like this one also use swap of size 128mb. Using swap will vary according to roms. swap really helps.

Guest CninaAndroid

try checking ics or jb specific for Chinese blades like this one http://www.modaco.co...ith-256-mb-ram/, also use swap of size 128mb. Using swap will vary according to roms. swap really helps.

Oh, this Android4.0.4 you recommended the use of feeling can also be, but found a lot of problems:A, use Bluetooth headset to listen to music, can not control the Bluetooth headset to open or close the music being played?This is Android4.0.4, 4.1.2, 4.2.2 have a problem?This problem can not solve???Two, the camera is easy to "stop unexpectedly"?This is a BUG???Finding a solution....Three, video playback is also easy to "stop unexpectedly"?Finding a solution....Although there are many problems, but still thank you for your recommendation, thank you.