[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest TangerineTractor

just install the catlog app and save and send the logcat file before you reflash the rom, its 5 min tops...

Question - what will the logcat show - there are no errors generated, it just doesn't show the external sd card. Is there something missing that's preventis selection of default storage?

Guest pOcHa

install catlog, go to settings -> apps -> auto startup apps, and put it in startup, reboot the rom, open catlog, save logcat, and send

hopefully it will show what happened when the rom was mounting cards

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Northstandhero

I've been running this for a few days and can say up to now it's the best ROM I've had on the G300, not the fastest, or most up to date, but for features and stability it's been brilliant, the battery life is far better than any other ROM I've used,Big thanks to the O.P.

Guest pOcHa

still downloading from anzhi, but its slow as balls, will take a while (6 hours !!!)... and its the same version that will be on baidu website

Guest pOcHa

maybe its fast in china - btw, i'm almost at 15% now, with more than 10 hours still left (speed dropped to 5 Kb/s), and if they don't support download resuming, then...

if someone can dl it faster, and upload to mediafire, that would help

Guest pOcHa

lol, you must be stealing my bandwith, its now down to 3,5 KB/s (and yes, I tried starting a new dl, same speed)

which country are you in?

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Mireczech

Czech Republic. 9 mins remaining. Then I reupload immediately to mediafire.

---edit---

Actually uploading to mega.co.nz. 20 minutes remaining.

Edited by Mireczech

Guest pOcHa

thats strange, i'm from serbia, so practically just a spit away from you, relative to china... oh well, thanks and much appreciated, you can ul to any other file sharing you prefer that doesn't also throttle down free dl (google drive, dropbox...)

Guest pOcHa

lol, hellspy.com reports a bad gateway, hellshare.com doesn't support serbia, quickshare.cz asks for money (free accounts 100% used up), and all other legit servers failed the upload - so i am going to go ahead and give you a benefit of a doubt, but avoid multiload.cz as its a scam site

and i had problems downloading from mega.co.nz before, they have this retarded flash based downloading process that often hangs right at the end, with no resume support

just use the mediafire, gdrive or dropbox as i told you...

Edited by pOcHa