[ROM][V2] LG 4.0 UI || BETA

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Please include FM with RDS in this rom and i will use it forever :)

This rom doesnt support fm radio, but download Tunel from market and try if it working.

Guest Galaxy3HELL
Hiya one more stuff to mention, the option displayed while on voice calls also got chinese fonts.
well I will try to add new fonts from icysnap older build. That isn't something big bug.

Guest jventura

This rom doesnt support fm radio, but download Tunel from market and try if it working.

I've been working on Fm radio for Eco CM9, and although I can already hear the radio, the volume is stuck, it is always the same.

Because the FM Radio framework in CM9 is a piece of cr@p, it will still take some time to get it fixed, but stay tuned to the CM9 thread.. :)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

I've been working on Fm radio for Eco CM9, and although I can already hear the radio, the volume is stuck, it is always the same.

Because the FM Radio framework in CM9 is a piece of cr@p, it will still take some time to get it fixed, but stay tuned to the CM9 thread.. :)

I will :) Every yours update is my update :)

Guest HDuser

few bugs:

1. Super user seams not to remember settings, as over and over again ask for permission even ticked remember box.

2. Few things in framework are not well displaying due to white background. specially loading bar.

3. In playstore the text on dialog boxes doesn't fit inside specially when you tap "Accept and download".

4. Proximity sensor not working, cause phone screen to automatically turn off during operation randomly, problem exists even after calibration.

5. As mentioned Chinese fonts on dialing screen make pretty bad impression.

6. sound toggle's volume bars are not align in middle, are way too up.

7. Mail app force closes.

8. Calender is totally in Chinese, yukk.

9. Clock force closes after setting alarm, thought alarm is saved.

10.In build.prop there are special lines for starting service of bravia engin and xloud, but in apps management in see no such services in running tab.

Suggestions:

1. Please add fm radio even its not perfectly working but mean while better to have something than nothing.

2. Please add S2E.

3. Please add gmail app in gapps.

4. Lock screen is pretty laggy, i suggest to replace it with better performance or please optimise it if it can.

5. Please replace default clock app with 4.2 clock app.

6. Please make Daemond's JB rom are base rom.

7. Awesome Beats seams to be working with this rom, i suggest you to remove xloud and add Awesome beats DSP patch.

Otherwise this is great, beautiful and fast rom i've ever experienced. Great work keep it up.

Edited by HDuser

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HDuser

few bugs:

1. Super user seams not to remember settings, as over and over again ask for permission even ticked remember box.

2. Few things in framework are not well displaying due to white background. specially loading bar.

3. In playstore the text on dialog boxes doesn't fit inside specially when you tap "Accept and download".

4. Proximity sensor not working, cause phone screen to automatically turn off during operation randomly, problem exists even after calibration.

5. As mentioned Chinese fonts on dialing screen make pretty bad impression.

6. sound toggle's volume bars are not align in middle, are way too up.

7. Mail app force closes.

8. Calender is totally in Chinese, yukk.

9. Clock force closes after setting alarm, thought alarm is saved.

10.In build.prop there are special lines for starting service of bravia engin and xloud, but in apps management in see no such services in running tab.

Suggestions:

1. Please add fm radio even its not perfectly working but mean while better to have something than nothing.

2. Please add S2E.

3. Please add gmail app in gapps.

4. Lock screen is pretty laggy, i suggest to replace it with better performance or please optimise it if it can.

5. Please replace default clock app with 4.2 clock app.

6. Please make Daemond's JB rom are base rom.

7. Awesome Beats seams to be working with this rom, i suggest you to remove xloud and add Awesome beats DSP patch.

Otherwise this is great, beautiful and fast rom i've ever experienced. Great work keep it up.

can we look forward to updates?

Guest HDuser

do you want update?

yes please, its awesome rom just need to fix few bugs and its awesome. I will be very thankful to you if you could please update it. Thank you soo much for making it.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

yes please, its awesome rom just need to fix few bugs and its awesome. I will be very thankful to you if you could please update it. Thank you soo much for making it.

I don't want to promise anything but I think I will update it, but first want to ask jventura for help. Are you using my ROM now or?

Guest HDuser

I don't want to promise anything but I think I will update it, but first want to ask jventura for help. Are you using my ROM now or?

how can i look forward to any other rom when im in love with this one

Guest Galaxy3HELL

how can i look forward to any other rom when im in love with this one

okey man I will do update, just to fix bugs and remove/add some things :lol:

Guest ehleh

okey man I will do update, just to fix bugs and remove/add some things :lol:

waiting for your update, someone is using my zte blade now, im looking forward to this rom and the galaxy s3 rom

Guest Galaxy3HELL

waiting for your update, someone is using my zte blade now, im looking forward to this rom and the galaxy s3 rom

I waiting darktiktor to get his blade, then we will get update. :D

Guest HDuser

Calendar, clock and super user is fixed. I working on lockscreen now.Well I don't belive it will be magic update: D

coool please also fix chiniese font on dialler screen, adding native app to ext will be great.

Guest Shadow_Lance

Are you using the latest update eco cm9 port? It was updated on 24/03/13 for stable with fixed YouTube force close and FM radio support? its fine if you don't but it'd be really great if you did!! If you can't do it because you might have to start all over again then its okay.

Guest HDuser

Are you using the latest update eco cm9 port? It was updated on 24/03/13 for stable with fixed YouTube force close and FM radio support? its fine if you don't but it'd be really great if you did!! If you can't do it because you might have to start all over again then its okay.

agreed.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

I have been busy this week with competition ( voleyball ), but now i have all world time to finish this rom. I update it to latest version.