[ROM][V2] LG 4.0 UI || BETA

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest jventura

Are you using the latest update eco cm9 port? It was updated on 24/03/13 for stable with fixed YouTube force close and FM radio support? its fine if you don't but it'd be really great if you did!! If you can't do it because you might have to start all over again then its okay.

Better use the experimental 27/03 which is working fine and is up to date.. :)

Guest akicarkralj

Can you port this rom to skate, because there is an lg ui rom for skate but it has some bugs like youtube hq then lockscreen is laggy...

Guest HDuser

Can you port this rom to skate, because there is an lg ui rom for skate but it has some bugs like youtube hq then lockscreen is laggy...

lock screen is also laggy in blade as well

Guest akicarkralj

lock screen is also laggy in blade as well

Ok but still this is better rom than the one that we have for skate. Edited by akicarkralj

Guest Galaxy3HELL

when you will give an update for this rom :) exited so much ahahaha

LOL :) I dont have to much time these days, I have a lot of exams, till ends of May, i cant work on any rom.

Guest ehleh

LOL :) I dont have to much time these days, I have a lot of exams, till ends of May, i cant work on any rom.

oh ok God bless for your exams!

Guest Shadow_Lance

Better use the experimental 27/03 which is working fine and is up to date.. :)

Really? Then I'll try it since I thought, the experimental was slower and it be better to try out a stable one but if its working fine it should be okay:)

• 1 month later...
Guest pavankumardv99

Hi.......

D'is Pavan and i used this rom but screen flickering and after updating GAPPS, menu was't opened......very slow