Bricked ZTE Blade 3, please help!

Guest BrBean

Guest BrBean

Hey guys, I have flashed my zte with some MIUI rom and now it's bricked. It won't boot into recovery and fastboot. Screen is not turning on, windows is not recognizing it, and battery light stay turned off when I plug in charger. Anyone have idea what should I do...? :)

Guest komunistvb

There is big deferent in zip files here is pics

This miui_v4.0.4_atlas40_3.2.8.zip is not for Blade 3 i think

Is there NVFlash tool for ZTE Blade 3 or if someone can make it for us in thet case there is no way to brick our devices.

post-327887-0-96304000-1363460683_thumb.

Guest komunistvb

Remove SD Card from phone

then via card reader copy :

1.ZTE-BladeIII-Stock-Recovery-ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10.zip

2.update.zip Serbia Blade III SD card upgrading instruction & software package(Telenor)--193450B0272P772N10_SRBV1.0.0B02

put back sdcard in phone hold power plus volume up then if it turns on install first 1. then turn off and again power up and hold volime up and install 2.

Guest BrBean

I know for the method you mentioned above, but it is only in case that it can get into recovery, and that's the main problem. I was trying to hold Volume Up+Power button, and Volume Down+Power, and nothing happens...

Guest honigfisch

I dont know if this is working on blade 3 but you can try tpt flash or a t-flash of a rom. for example i have often made a t-flash of the rom skatie 1.1 on zte skate. I hope this helps you

Sry for bad english

Guest BrBean

@honigfisch: Does this method needs fastboot or recovery? My phone doesn't react on any key (keys), it's totally dead :(

Edited by BrBean

Guest honigfisch

OoNo my friend

With t-flash or tpt flash your system will be deleted and your phone should reboot automatically in cwm so that you can flash a new rom. But be careful with tpt it can totally brick your phone.

Search for tpt in google for your phone and download the tpt. Then unpack it on your pc. Now you should have a image - folder. I would recommend you to check md5 sums. Then make sure there isnt a image folder on your phone and if there is delete it. Then copy the image folder on your sd card.

Now press volume+(louder); menu button(the middle) --> hold this 2 buttons and now press and hold power button too until your phone starts to make a t- flash or tpt flash.

ATTENTION: THIS IS A GUIDE FOR ZTE SKATE/ I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS ON YOUR PHONE BUT PROBABLY IT SHOULD WORK

If t-flash starts it should look like this on zte skate:

3:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLtqNwlSuLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Best regards

Edited by honigfisch

Guest BrBean

@ x6itru: Thanks. Everything that can bring me even some hope about reviving my precious phone is more than helpful...

@ KonstaT: I've just tried to put it in DFU, but it's not working. No signs of life at all :(

@ I only have three physical buttons, volume + and - and power button. Anyway, i can't use any kind of "hidden" mode, it's totally bricked

• 2 months later...
Guest dRJoker4o0

Help me.. The display don't saint but the red light has saint.. When i pusha any key + or - plus power button dont happnd anything...

I need so much help.. please...

Sorry for bad english!

Edited by dRJoker4o0

Guest KonstaT

Help me.. The display don't saint but the red light has saint.. When i pusha any key + or - plus power button dont happnd anything...

I need so much help.. please...

Sorry for bad english!

No, no one can help you unless you can explain what you did to your device (this time :P).

Guest topias231

BrBean:

i had the same issue... it means you have succesfully fried your board. congraz. mine was accepted in varranty service cause they couldn't read the nand and did not see my clockWorkMod :D

Edited by topias231

Guest dRJoker4o0

When i open the clockworkmod3.exe from zteblade3.com for flashing a cwm, my phone has restarts. I waited 5-7 min but it doesn't boot. Stuck at black screen and red saint light.

Guest KonstaT

When i open the clockworkmod3.exe from zteblade3.com for flashing a cwm, my phone has restarts. I waited 5-7 min but it doesn't boot. Stuck at black screen and red saint light.

No, that doesn't explain it. You did something else. You should still be able to boot into the ROM you had no matter how terribly flashing recovery fails (if it even could).

Or maybe it is supposed to do that, who knows. It's all packed into a single executable and there's no way of knowing what it does to your phone or your computer for that matter. There's perfectly fine instructions how to flash CWM in this forum. If you have problem with zteblade3.com instructions, why don't you go to zteblade3.com and ask support there?