Huawei Ascend G300 snow display problem

Guest dzonyfox

Guest dzonyfox

I played one game on my huawei ascend g300 than i just boosted the screen brightness,played the game a little bit and the phone just freezed,and i turned off the battery and when i put it on and turned phone on i just saw ,,snow'' on my display,pls i really need help,i don't know what to do it is on fabric rom,pls help.And the phone is rooted,someone know how to unroot it witohut turning it on,pls hlep me.

Edited by dzonyfox

Guest ej2095

Yeah, definitely send it back. That looks more like a hardware fault, not software. Did you damage it in some sort of way?

Send it back OR sell it to Speilverg to use for the remake of Poltergeist ;-0

Guest dzonyfox

I did not damaged my phone in any way,the phone worked well,i ahve it almost a year and i have warranty for it,but my phone is rooted i don't know will they accept it?Tnx.

Guest y4ss1n

I did not damaged my phone in any way,the phone worked well,i ahve it almost a year and i have warranty for it,but my phone is rooted i don't know will they accept it?Tnx.

just put back the original stock rom

Guest dzonyfox

I'm already on stock rom,but it is rooted how to unroot it without my screen working,computer recognaze it,can i unroot it somehow???

Guest kyan31
I'm already on stock rom,but it is rooted how to unroot it without my screen working,computer recognaze it,can i unroot it somehow???

If your familiar with ADB, you could delete the required files. I believe there is a file called 'su' in system/bin, and then there is the superuser apk in system/app.

Guest kyan31

I'm not familiar with ADB can you pls hlep me,pls???

I can't really explain it now, but to be honest if the screen doesn't work, I doubt the shop would notice root when you take it back.