toolbox lite or pro

Guest justin gale

Guest justin gale

Hi everyone I've rooted and using flibblesans stock rom..just wondering as we can't flash custom roms..is it worth getting toolbox pro..or just download the toolbox lite ?..and does it slow the phone down as the last time I used it it seemed to slow the phone. was on orange ics then!!!...

Thanks

Edited by justin gale

Guest BlueMoonRising

Definitely does not slow down the phone. I bought the Pro version(when it was half price I think) but I think the Lite version does pretty much everything I've used it for to be honest. Try the Lite version and see if there's anything that you can't use that's needed. Or buy the Pro version just to support the Devs...

Guest codroid

I have rolled back my toolbox pro as latest update, the app manager does not work for me. cannot restore or backup apps, just get failed message.

Guest BlueMoonRising

I have rolled back my toolbox pro as latest update, the app manager does not work for me. cannot restore or backup apps, just get failed message.

I used it to uninstall a system app which gave me a failed message but it had actually uninstalled it, I don't know if that applies to the backup options though.

Guest justin gale

Downloaded the lite version and all seems OK ..back up worked and uninstall worked fine ..not that there was much to uninstall after fibblesans rom :)...