XMOD: MoDaCo Toolkit for Xposed Framework

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest timville

I can confirm that disabling "Volume Wake" on my HTC One solved the booting issue with v.24. Thanks!

Edit: Also confirming that v.25 (found below) resolves the "Volume Wake" issue.

Edited by timville

Guest lanlith

Thanks for the updates. The custom operator thing on the Nexus 4 leaves the operator name on the end of the custom string. Is that by design?

Also the notification bar the operator logo remains without the custom string. Same question - is it by design? Both I wondered if they could be toggleable on a future update... Low down on your priority list ;-)

Thanks!

Guest Baldyl0cks

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great tool, I've been using it on my HTC One with ARHD rom perfectly! Any chance you can add a center clock option? I've hidden battery meter as I have Battery Reborn and would love a center clock option! :D

Guest lieuliau

Could you please add these tweaks for HTC One?

1. Long press Back button will kill active app

2. When screen off, long press Vol button to skip tracks

3. When there is no notification, pull down status bar will show Quick Setting

4. At lockscreen, long press Home button to open Flashlight

Thanks a lot!

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks for the updates. The custom operator thing on the Nexus 4 leaves the operator name on the end of the custom string. Is that by design?

Also the notification bar the operator logo remains without the custom string. Same question - is it by design? Both I wondered if they could be toggleable on a future update... Low down on your priority list ;-)

Thanks!

That's weird. I'm going to send you a test version which should fix that.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great tool, I've been using it on my HTC One with ARHD rom perfectly! Any chance you can add a center clock option? I've hidden battery meter as I have Battery Reborn and would love a center clock option! :D

Coming in a future release!

Could you please add these tweaks for HTC One?

1. Long press Back button will kill active app

2. When screen off, long press Vol button to skip tracks

3. When there is no notification, pull down status bar will show Quick Setting

4. At lockscreen, long press Home button to open Flashlight

Thanks a lot!

1. Planned for a future release.

2. Ditto.

3. Would this not be a bit confusing? I think left hand side pull for notifications and right hand side pull for toggles would work better?

4. Not planned, i'll put it on the maybe list.

Hey Paul,

Show battery percentage works but hide battery meter doesn't work on my HTC EVO 3D.

I don't have an Evo3D to test on sadly, but i'll have a look to see if it's anything obvious!

P

Guest teorouge

Hello Paul, any chance you can integrate 4x5 Prism for HTC One 4.1.2/4.2.2 ROMs? That would be neat, thanks anyway for your hard work! :)

EDIT: and 5x7 app drawer too, maybe... ;)

Edited by teorouge

Guest lanlith

Hi Paul,

an odd one - I don't know if you can help/advise as someone who has used the toolkit extensively, or even patch this in the toolkit (ironically) so I thought I'd post it here and also on the framework thread on XDA... :-)

--

I've bought: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP&hl=en (turns out it doesn't have any root detection at all)

Now it doesn't work - when I open it it fires up a blank screen - lots of people report this issue to be honest on the play store - but I figured a work around out...

if I disable ALL/ANY mods in exposed framework it works perfect.

if I enable ANY mod it fails.

My question is - is this a quirk of the xposed framework? I am not uninstalling the framework just having nothing active.

I only have three mods - the modaco toolkit, smart alarm icon, trackball alert. I have tried disabling all (works), enabling one at a time (fails)

the only common thing that seems to be present is if they are enabled it dies.

any thoughts?

2.1.3 Xposed Installer

32 App_process

2.1.2 xposedbridge,jar

thanks

Guest Zeroalphawolf

Well, I don't know if this is possible, or something you can do or what, but figured i'd pitch it here. I'd love to see something like CM's message app, or rather just the function, of being able to do a quick reply whilst in the notification pull down. I came across from iOS recently, and had intelliscreenX which supported the feature, it's one i miss.

Guest rob98

Google Play has a block on streaming when the HTC One is connected to the HTC Media link. Is there any way to add a mod to trick Google Play Music and Video to not recognize when the HTC One is connected to the HTC Media link so media can actually be played on the tv?

Guest PaulOBrien
Paul, any way to add a solution for remove the 3 dots menu on new base 4.2.2 htc one ? tks mate

You can do that in stock Wi h the home button options?

Could you add using a hardware key to answer call if it is a possible xposed framework mod. Thanks.

It's on the to-do list!

Well, I don't know if this is possible, or something you can do or what, but figured i'd pitch it here. I'd love to see something like CM's message app, or rather just the function, of being able to do a quick reply whilst in the notification pull down. I came across from iOS recently, and had intelliscreenX which supported the feature, it's one i miss.

Probably a mod too far. Just install the CM messaging app?

Google Play has a block on streaming when the HTC One is connected to the HTC Media link. Is there any way to add a mod to trick Google Play Music and Video to not recognize when the HTC One is connected to the HTC Media link so media can actually be played on the tv?

Oh, weird! I'll look into that!

P

Guest Turbocom

Hey Paul,

Thanks for adding the custom carrier label! It's amazing that I can finally change my carrier label without using a ROM that's loaded with useless features. I just wanted to post some feedback though. Ever since the latest version of the toolkit, things have changed a little.

Before it showed the carrier name on the lockscreen, notification shade and quick settings panel. Ever since the last update, it just shows on the lockscreen. I disabled the option, rebooted, re-enabled it, rebooted and it was still having the same issue.

YT8LDRG.jpg

WDvSlUd.png

QQvliHp.png

Feature Suggestion for stock versions of Android (Nexus 4)

1. Pull down from the right of notification shade to access quick toggles quickly.

2. Hide clock in the notification bar on the lockscreen

3. Transparent status bar on lockscreen and desktop

4. Option to enable "full date" in the notification shade (ala pre Android 4.2)

Keep up the great work.

Edited by Turbocom

Guest dodolom

Hi guys

I've installed the toolkit for the first time and I am stuck with a bootloop and the phone won't go into recovery either.

This is not my video but this is exactly what is happening on my phone also. If someone knows a solution to fix this, it'd be much appreciated. I will be honest, I did not get a chance to read the posts before this to see if this is an issue, if I am asking this as a repeat question, my apologies in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKY46Zbjo7A

Thanks in advance-

Dogan

Guest PaulOBrien

Hey Paul,

Thanks for adding the custom carrier label! It's amazing that I can finally change my carrier label without using a ROM that's loaded with useless features. I just wanted to post some feedback though. Ever since the latest version of the toolkit, things have changed a little.

Before it showed the carrier name on the lockscreen, notification shade and quick settings panel. Ever since the last update, it just shows on the lockscreen. I disabled the option, rebooted, re-enabled it, rebooted and it was still having the same issue.

YT8LDRG.jpg

WDvSlUd.png

QQvliHp.png

Feature Suggestion for stock versions of Android (Nexus 4)

1. Pull down from the right of notification shade to access quick toggles quickly.

2. Hide clock in the notification bar on the lockscreen

3. Transparent status bar on lockscreen and desktop

4. Option to enable "full date" in the notification shade (ala pre Android 4.2)

Keep up the great work.

Strange!

I'll look at the other requests. :)

P

Guest dodolom

Hi guys

I've installed the toolkit for the first time and I am stuck with a bootloop and the phone won't go into recovery either.

This is not my video but this is exactly what is happening on my phone also. If someone knows a solution to fix this, it'd be much appreciated. I will be honest, I did not get a chance to read the posts before this to see if this is an issue, if I am asking this as a repeat question, my apologies in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKY46Zbjo7A

Thanks in advance-

Dogan

Problem Solved

Guest Turbocom

Strange!

I'll look at the other requests. :)

P

Thanks for looking into it, Paul. That's easily the best feature in your toolkit in my honest opinion. I look forward to seeing future updates of this toolkit. Where can I go for the pro version, by the way?

Guest Skunkchild

If you have specific tweak requests or general questions, please post below.

Would it be possible to hide all icon/folder labels in Sense with an Xposed Mod? or even choose the colour?

Guest fbriolini

Hi, today I have installed ARHD 10.3 for the HTC One and the Toolkit has stopped working, i.e. the applied mods make no effect. They were working flawlessly with the same ROM, release 10, 10.1 and 10.2. Any hint?

Thanks.

F.