[IOS-on-ANDROID] make your android Skate look like iPhone

Guest ousZTE

Guest ousZTE

i don't know if it's just me or ther is other peoples who like IOS (iPhone) look , if yes, there is the best way to do that

no themes just follow this steps :

Edited by ousZTE

Guest omegavesko

OH NOW !!!!! i'm not the app creator and how do you explane that it's available on the PLAY STOR ???

I'm having trouble deciphering this post..

Aptoide is illegal because the apps that are free on Aptoide are paid on the Play Store. Aptiode in general is just an easier alternative to googling for an APK of a paid app.

Some people do actually use it to distribute their own apps (case in point: http://omegavesko.store.aptoide.com/), but the vast majority of people use Aptoide for piracy.

Guest ousZTE

sory but it's not an police dept. and as u say Some people do actually use it to distribute their own apps

just see it like some one have bought ur app for you and your moral will be ok trust me ;)

Guest omegavesko

sory but it's not an police dept. and as u say Some people do actually use it to distribute their own apps

just see it like some one have bought ur app for you and your moral will be ok trust me ;)

I may have phrased that badly. Aptoide itself isn't illegal, but using it to pirate is definitely illegal.

You won't get the police knocking down your door over it, but that doesn't make it legal. ;)

Guest ousZTE

lol nice point :P :D but in my country we don't have net-shoping (no credit cards) so we can not buy legal stuf from Play Store or iTunes or App Store so we use aptoide (on android) Cydia and vvShare (on iPhone) so plz don't judge me :P TKS

Edited by ousZTE

Guest kyan31
lol nice point :P :D but in my country we don't have net-shoping (no credit cards) so we can not buy legal stuf from Play Store or iTunes or App Store so we use aptoide (on android) Cydia and vvShare (on iPhone) so plz don't judge me :P TKS

If that is true, I guess you have the right to pirate copy apps. If you can't buy them legally, what can you do eh' :P

Guest ousZTE

aptoide is illegal :o ;)

I'm having trouble deciphering this post..

Aptoide is illegal because the apps that are free on Aptoide are paid on the Play Store. Aptiode in general is just an easier alternative to googling for an APK of a paid app.

Some people do actually use it to distribute their own apps (case in point: http://omegavesko.store.aptoide.com/), but the vast majority of people use Aptoide for piracy.

If that is true, I guess you have the right to pirate copy apps. If you can't buy them legally, what can you do eh' :P

All is clean and LEGAL just to be sure no moral issues

Guest WiiSky70

-----------------------------LINE CROSSED----------------------------

That's awesome setup for iOS on the ZTE Skate . But the launcher is rather ugly :(