im happy with osd so far but,till now there r so many apps

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

couldnt run on it,every time i open play store the new apps coming up i install it and it wont run on this phone ,and this is the only bad part for this phone i think and now there r more intel andriod phone coming so why these people not making app run on both phones?

any commen guys

Guest glossywhite

couldnt run on it,every time i open play store the new apps coming up i install it and it wont run on this phone ,and this is the only bad part for this phone i think and now there r more intel andriod phone coming so why these people not making app run on both phones?

any commen guys

It is a new platform, so one must be patient. If Intel mobile platforms take off and superceed ARM architecture, the developers will be forced to compile for x86+ARM or just x86. If Apple managed to make Universal Binaries (called "U.B.") then I think Android should look into it also.

All the best! :)

Guest leepeter197924

It is a new platform, so one must be patient. If Intel mobile platforms take off and superceed ARM architecture, the developers will be forced to compile for x86+ARM or just x86. If Apple managed to make Universal Binaries (called "U.B.") then I think Android should look into it also.

All the best! :)

well thanks , but i dont think this phone gonna last that long 1 year i will be happy,i think i might going to buy a chinese made phone quad core 1.2hz 1g ram 4g room 4.5inch screen960x540 800w+200w camera =70 pound the name is xiaolajiao M1 just need find a way to buy it! lol