ZTE Blade III stock ROMs

Guest KonstaT

Guest Cookie__XD
2 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Whaaat? :o There's more than dozen on the ZTE support site. http://www.ztedevice.com/search.html?keyword=Blade%20L3

thank you so much!! I always searched for it on the Support Site from ZTE!

Now I only have do finde the german Build... (SW: DIS EU B18DL P182A20V1.0.1 Verno: B02)
Normaly I would think, it´s the first result, but it´s fom Thailand.

Guest KonstaT
20 hours ago, Cookie__XD said:

I can´t write an personal message to you KonstaT that´s why I only give you a link to the message for you: http://txt.do/5vpc5

More Info about my Phone

I've never had a MediaTek and I have zero interest in working with one. You need to ask the person who created the TWRP recovery image for your device for installtion instructions. You can only flash files in stock recovery that are signed with ZTE's private keys (which any of us don't have).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sereoga

People , please give proper link for stock firmware of Moldova (Orange) , you have all the links available, or maybe someone will throw a can and Belarus (Velcom), too.

Edited by Sereoga

Guest Sereoga
1 hour ago, KonstaT said:

Thank you , the firmware I found , but there is a new problem , when installing the stock firmware , then please E:Signature verification failed , tried several times , same thing , I have Android system recovery 3e what to do now , the phone can't start , it won't start after a failed firmware.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MJonMoDaCo
On 8/22/2016 at 9:16 PM, Sereoga said:

Thank you , the firmware I found , but there is a new problem , when installing the stock firmware , then please E:Signature verification failed , tried several times , same thing , I have Android system recovery 3e what to do now , the phone can't start , it won't start after a failed firmware.

I know you have Android 3e recovery, but is it for the same country as the firmware you have? You need to flash the right recovery for the country ROM you are downloading. That is why the signature check is failing.

• 3 months later...
Guest bubacek77

Anyway I need step by step help to get back with my old Blade III with your Cyanogenmod 11 - KonstaKang to stock rom. But really detailed for stupid guy :o), with all software which is needed for this action, please. Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest party4panckakes

i don't know how to do that i didn't get it can you explain pls i downloaded the template and it doesn't open up can u help me it's urgent i really need your help