ZTE Blade III stock ROMs

Guest KonstaT

Guest aleksandar069

Are is this ICS Stock ROM much better then this one: are is faster?

ro.build.display.id=ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B11

ro.build.version.release=4.0.4

ro.build.date=Wed Mar 13 03:31:16 CST 2013

ro.product.model=ZTE BLADE III

ro.product.name=P772N10

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jakonicki93

Are is this ICS Stock ROM much better then this one: are is faster?

ro.build.display.id=ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B11

ro.build.version.release=4.0.4

ro.build.date=Wed Mar 13 03:31:16 CST 2013

ro.product.model=ZTE BLADE III

ro.product.name=P772N10

Aj ne smaraj majke ti. Em si naporan, em nemas pojma da pises engleski.

• 2 weeks later...

E neka si mu rekao! Hahahahahahaha

Realno, ne postoji nijedan post bez greske, bolje da koristi google translate.

BTW My friends phone was messed up (wouldn't boot, stuck on android logo - reason unknown) and I just tried 4.0.4 unlocked. Worked perfectly!

After that I flashed CM 10.1 - very fast and nice looking ROM.

Thanks KonstanT! Just keep up a good work ;)

Guest splendidman

i need help with installing i have a problem when i try to install the stock rom it gives me this error "error in sd card status 7" then i searched what might be the problem i read that i have to delete something using notepad i did that and then it gives me "error in sd card status 0" can someone help please

• 4 weeks later...

I have a UK (Virgin) Blade 3 running KonstaT's [28.8.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3) - KonstaT, many, many thanks for your efforts on CM!

The current Stock ROM for the UK is ro.build.display.id=VIRGIN_P772N10V1.0.0B03, which is what my Blade was running before CM10.2

I bought mine here in Finland in January and it was sold with B08 firmware. Official firmware/updates also contain radio/modem firmware and bootloaders that remain unchanged no matter which custom ROM you install after that.

• Has anyone tried to revert to official B08 firmware?

So the Bxx at the end relates to the hardware firmware revision? If it does, would flashing say, an unbranded stock with a greater version e.g. ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10 upgrade the radio/modem etc firmware, and then I can flash CM10.2 back and be running more current firmware, or is the radio/modem firmware country specific? Also would flashing another country firmware change the default language on the phone?

Proprietary files in JB ROMs are pulled from B10 firmware (except Adreno blobs are from N880E JB and camera libs are from Acqua). Everything besides Adreno blobs should be replaceable. I guess it's also possible that some proprietary file is missing that some newer radio/modem needs.

Has anyone tried to replace proprietary files from your stock firmware to match the radio/modem on your device?

Would it be best to try B10 rather than the newer B12 if the proprietary files in JB come from B10?

Thanks

Matt

Edited by mc9662

Guest KonstaT

So the Bxx at the end relates to the hardware firmware revision? If it does, would flashing say, an unbranded stock with a greater version e.g. ICS_P772N10V1.0.0B10 upgrade the radio/modem etc firmware, and then I can flash CM10.2 back and be running more current firmware, or is the radio/modem firmware country specific? Also would flashing another country firmware change the default language on the phone?

Quotes are lifted out of the original context and the thread in question was related to an issue that's already been resolved (and had nothing to with any of that).

No, it only relates to software revision on your device. When talking about B10 or Bxx I only meant generic builds. There could be a e.g. carrier branded B01 build that's newer than unbranded builds (actually Turkish P772N10_TURKV1.0.0B03 is currently the most recent stock firmware).

Official update packages from ZTE also include modem/radio firmware and bootloaders that remain on your device no matter which custom ROM you install afterwards (take a look inside stock update.zip and CyanogenMod .zip and you might understand it better). Unfortunately there is no way to verify what is the current radio firmware on your device. There's also no way to know if there's any difference between these radio firmwares and in case there is differences, exactly what they are.

Afaik there is currently no reason to believe that it would make any difference what radio firmware you have on your Blade III. Feel free to experiment though...

On picture in tutorial i need to go to system update where can i find that in CM 10.1 ?

You can't, it's only in stock ROMs. But how about actually reading the instructions to the end instead...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GarryHD

I tried some codes for unlocking the phone. So, I hoped until the end, that I will succeed :) Now, when I put the sim-card from Orange Moldova(the phone is blocked in this mobile network) the phone asks me, again, for a code and I can't use the phone :( Can I do something to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AngeloCruz

I am looking for this version stock rom :  P772N10_PLUSV1.0.0B02  or ealier version.

Anyone have it or know where i can find it?

I don´t have a clue of what country or network  is it from.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest apesic6

which stock rom do you recommend ? i'm from serbia, using telenor rom but it is real pain in the ass, it is very laggy... i was thinking of installing some of the swedish non-branded ones ?! 

• 1 month later...
Guest aleksandar069

which stock rom do you recommend ? i'm from serbia, using telenor rom but it is real pain in the ass, it is very laggy... i was thinking of installing some of the swedish non-branded ones ?!

i recomended you to install another Custom ROM (CyanogenMod 10.x.x) it's faster, better and smoother (without lag)... But if you steal want the Stock ROM yes install the NON-Branded... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Something Wierd

Hey, I want to revert to stock ROM but I want it unlocked for all Serbian networks. Should I install the Non branded ROM?

The network restriction doesn't come from the ROM.Installing a new ROM won't lock or unlock your phone from a specific network.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daliborhes

Install TWRP, it's a touch based recovery. There's a thread on this forum.

EDIT: Sorry, disregard this. Didn't read the question right. Thought that you have CWM.

Edited by daliborhes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msigmond

Hi,

I downloaded the Hungarian verison, but unfortunately there is no recovery.img within the archive.

Could you please let me know if any of the following files is actually the recovery image?

$ find | grep -i recov
./system/bin/rmt_storage_recovery
./system/bin/recovery
./recovery
./recovery/etc
./recovery/etc/install-recovery.sh
./recovery/recovery-from-boot.p

Best regards,

Marton

Guest 988twister988

I have bought rooted blade 3, can tell me someone  how to unroot?Do I need just copy stock rom "update.zip" and go >Settings-->About phone -->System updates -->Storage card update...?

Guest KonstaT

Hi,

I downloaded the Hungarian verison, but unfortunately there is no recovery.img within the archive.

Could you please let me know if any of the following files is actually the recovery image?

$ find | grep -i recov
./system/bin/rmt_storage_recovery
./system/bin/recovery
./recovery
./recovery/etc
./recovery/etc/install-recovery.sh
./recovery/recovery-from-boot.p

Best regards,

Marton

No, none of those is a recovery.img we're after (even though you could make one from the contents). Which one is Hungarian update anyway? Wasn't is some ancient generic 08 version? You can use recovery.img from any of the generic updates to install other generic updates.

I have bought rooted blade 3, can tell me someone  how to unroot?Do I need just copy stock rom "update.zip" and go >Settings-->About phone -->System updates -->Storage card update...?

Depends on what recovery image you have. You cant flash official updates with custom recovery and you cant install official updates with mismatching stock recovery. Why would you want to unroot anyway?