[ROM][4.1.2] MIUI v5 Geno updates

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

MIUI v5 3.5.24 by Geno

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-6947961-1-1.html
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=473867&uk=3791923799#dir/path=%2FMIUIv5%2FMIUI%203.5.24[/code]

[b]update log:[/b]

(google translate)

• [Recommended] this week
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for global search search message content[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support to select multiple SMS text messages after the merger forward[/font]
  • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New icon theme support call filters, unified icon to change the style of a third party (for example, "a world shaped by time.")[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Contact][/b][/font]
    • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases the name of the caller is not displayed contact problems[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][sMS][/b][/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for select several messages forwarded merger[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for global search search message content[/font]

[/list]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix the issue can not send MMS[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix paddling to "recommended" label problems Caton[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix guest mode, the SMS search box still displays the number of messages issue[/font]

[/list] [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Lock screen, status bar, notification bar][/b][/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Insert new mobile phone charging data cable to increase the vibrating alert[/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add notification bar click interface to enter the alarm time can be[/font]

[/list]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized hardware acceleration turned on, pull down the notification bar fluency optimization[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization notification bar down the process, increase black gradient background[/font]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimize storage devices increases under Traditional Chinese and English display[/font]

[/list]
              • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Insert the USB device repair native style menu pops up when the question.[/font]
              • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix the problem of failure to change the password to unlock[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Desktop][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Set dynamic desktop repair flash back problems caused[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Topic][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for icon theme called filters, unified icon to change the style of a third party (for example, "a world shaped by time.")[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Repair theme details page, click on the "Update" flash back problems[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Camera][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized Macro Focus[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Gallery][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization "added to the" cloud album, "New cloud Album" option to move the first[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized connection millet box when "millet box" English translation change "Xiaomi Box"[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization Cloud album "unfinished" album title was changed to "My Photos"[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Other][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix Gmail flash back problems[/font]

[color=#0000ff][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][b]Geno[/b][/size][/size][/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]has garnered U8818, since they can test it. 3.5.24 has produced uploaded this week, fix no sound and signal only a grid problem. [/font][/font][/color]

Guest Fikret488

Daj promeni one linije u prop nece da prodje instalacija zbog toga sto pise 8818 ja nisam to nikada menjao. Vidi sredi to i okaci novi link Dakok.

• 3 months later...
Guest thejaimes111

MIUI v5 3.5.24 by Geno

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-6947961-1-1.html
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=473867&uk=3791923799#dir/path=%2FMIUIv5%2FMIUI%203.5.24[/code]

[b]update log:[/b]

(google translate)

• [Recommended] this week

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support to select multiple SMS text messages after the merger forward[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]New icon theme support call filters, unified icon to change the style of a third party (for example, "a world shaped by time.")[/font]
    [/list]
    [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Contact][/b][/font]
    • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix some cases the name of the caller is not displayed contact problems[/font]
      [/list]
      [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][sMS][/b][/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for select several messages forwarded merger[/font]

[/list]
        • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix the issue can not send MMS[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix paddling to "recommended" label problems Caton[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix guest mode, the SMS search box still displays the number of messages issue[/font]
          [/list]
          [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Lock screen, status bar, notification bar][/b][/font]
          • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Insert new mobile phone charging data cable to increase the vibrating alert[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Add notification bar click interface to enter the alarm time can be[/font]
            [/list]
            • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized hardware acceleration turned on, pull down the notification bar fluency optimization[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization notification bar down the process, increase black gradient background[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimize storage devices increases under Traditional Chinese and English display[/font]
              [/list]
              • [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Insert the USB device repair native style menu pops up when the question.[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix the problem of failure to change the password to unlock[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Desktop][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Set dynamic desktop repair flash back problems caused[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Topic][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Added support for icon theme called filters, unified icon to change the style of a third party (for example, "a world shaped by time.")[/font]

[list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Repair theme details page, click on the "Update" flash back problems[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Camera][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized Macro Focus[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Gallery][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization "added to the" cloud album, "New cloud Album" option to move the first[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimized connection millet box when "millet box" English translation change "Xiaomi Box"[/font]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Optimization Cloud album "unfinished" album title was changed to "My Photos"[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][b][Other][/b][/font] [list]

[*][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei]Fix Gmail flash back problems[/font]

[color=#0000ff][font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][b]Geno[/b][/size][/size][/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif, Hei][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]has garnered U8818, since they can test it. 3.5.24 has produced uploaded this week, fix no sound and signal only a grid problem. [/font][/font][/color]

Links seems to be down...

EDIT: I found this as lastest version http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3736638488&uk=3791923799

Edited by thejaimes111

For me MIUI itself is really good, but on G300 it is laggy and no so usable.

I return to my daily rom backup.

Regards !

Try the MIUI V4 (2.7.6) in my sig. Any versions after 2.7.6 became laggy due from their increased memory footprint.

For me MIUI itself is really good, but on G300 it is laggy and no so usable.

I return to my daily rom backup.

Regards !

Try the MIUI V4 (2.7.6) in my sig. Any versions after 2.7.6 became laggy due from their increased memory footprint.

• 6 months later...
Guest pickarooney

Just wondering if anyone has any good experiences to report with MIUI ROMs lately?

None of the official ones for the G300 from the MIUI site will even install for me, which is a bit strange.

Guest Tentmaster

Have a look at en.miui.com. Thats the english version and has the latest unofficial 4.2.8 rom at present. I don't think there's a newer rom. I have 4.2.8 and it is excellent . No fc's or weird behaviour.

Guest Ilfis

Me neither. I tried to install the latest build (4.3.28 i think) on CWM6 and there was some kind of error with build.prop that didn't let me flash the rom. :/

I cant flash the latest version 4.2.8 i downloaded from miui official site.....

Me neither. I tried to install the latest build (4.3.28 i think) on CWM6 and there was some kind of error with build.prop that didn't let me flash the rom. :/

Have you edited the META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script file in the zip file to match with your phone and your needs?

Guest Tentmaster

Dunno what to edit, tried to change the "8818"'s in every line with "8815"'s, but still not working..

When you edited the updater script file, did you save it? And then hit Save again when it asked to Modify the Archive?

Guest Tentmaster

I saved it correctly. If I reopen it, i see the file as I modified it.

I'm trying to dowload it, but it keeps timing out. Whenever I get it, I'll have a go at updating that script.

Guest Tentmaster

Got it at last. :D . Tried installing it 4 times, but got "Aborted" message each time. Have posted a query in the en.miui.com website. No reply there yet as its nightime there.