[ROM][Crescent] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (07/04/2013)

Guest gbosh

Guest nzmnisam

Oko 20-tak minuta...i svo vreme je bio android logo(onaj zeleni), nego me intresuje koliko je tebi dugo stajao taj logo pre nego sto se pojavila ona boot animacija??

oko 10 sec ili manje. Nzm stvarno koji imas problem, pitaj ovog gBosh-a on ce da ti pomogne jer je on developer pa zna valjda sve. ;)

Guest nzmnisam

Serbia-chat ;)

Sry about me writing on serbian,but i feel more confurtable writing on my own language when explaning stuff,so please forgive me. If u want i can translate it. :)

Guest leighw101

Completely out of the blue, over the past week I've been having problems with wifi coming out of sleep. It says it's turned on but every connection is out of range. One quick reboot later and it's fine for a while, then as soon as it hits deep sleep it goes again. If I try to switch off the wifi it just sticks on "Turning off WiFi" and won't turn on again.

I've been running the wifi sleep policy on sleep on battery mode for a few weeks but for some reason it's not happy any more.

Just wondered if anyone else has been having this sort of problem and if they've found a fix at all?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Yeah I've had this too, WiFi goes to sleep but doesn't wake up again, have to reboot. Any chance of an update gbosh? New version is out, might have a fix :)

Guest TheColdOne

Hey guys, I bought monster beats by dr dre studio version and I was wondering if Im gonna be able to hear the music? On the kickass rom they said its gonna work fine, so I dont know if its working on every rom sins kickass rom, which Im using right now, has beats audio...

Vidim da ima i srba ovde, da li je neko probao? Originalne su beats.

Thanks.

Hvala, :)

Guest dimi89

No,you wont be able to hear music since beats headphones by DR.DREE arent capable of playing any music unless it is DR.DREE one (rest of the singers refuse to sing and play theyr music on Beats headphones by DR.Dree).Go and buy normal headphones for the love of God ....

P.S.Takodje te molim da ne spominjes da si iz Srbije jer si upravo smanjio koeficijent inteligencije cele nacije barem za 30...

Guest Undefined007

Hey guys, I have a problem or some issues with my network. I have a Gen 3 Vivacity and i heard it is a Rom for Gen 2 devices. So is there a patch for gen 3 or a tpt to flash my device from gen 3 to gen 2 ? I can't use my 3G mobile networks. Apn is everything fine... Help me please. I don't move forward.... :(

Guest omegavesko
Hey guys, I bought monster beats by dr dre studio version and I was wondering if Im gonna be able to hear the music? On the kickass rom they said its gonna work fine, so I dont know if its working on every rom sins kickass rom, which Im using right now, has beats audio...

Vidim da ima i srba ovde, da li je neko probao? Originalne su beats.

Thanks.

Hvala, :)

Čoveče, šta ti je došlo da kupiš beats? :blink:

Mislim radiće, ali mogao si bolje slušalice kupiti za te pare :P

Guest Undefined007

Hey guys, I have a problem or some issues with my network. I have a Gen 3 Vivacity and i heard it is a Rom for Gen 2 devices. So is there a patch for gen 3 or a tpt to flash my device from gen 3 to gen 2 ? I can't use my 3G mobile networks. Apn is everything fine... Help me please. I don't move forward.... :(

*push*

Guest TheColdOne

No,you wont be able to hear music since beats headphones by DR.DREE arent capable of playing any music unless it is DR.DREE one (rest of the singers refuse to sing and play theyr music on Beats headphones by DR.Dree).Go and buy normal headphones for the love of God ....

P.S.Takodje te molim da ne spominjes da si iz Srbije jer si upravo smanjio koeficijent inteligencije cele nacije barem za 30...

Cudno, mislim da si ti upravo smanjio 'koeficijent inteligencije'. :) Juce sam dobio beats, sve normalno radi. :)

Guest TheColdOne

Čoveče, šta ti je došlo da kupiš beats? :blink:

Mislim radiće, ali mogao si bolje slušalice kupiti za te pare :P

Pa sta bolje za te pare? :D Znas kakav zvuk imaju pffff, moj cale radi kao basista i ima neke kljalfjasjl znj jebene slusalice, ali kaze da bi lako mogao raditi i sa ovima, ne kajem se nimalo. :)

Guest gbosh

It would be nice if you could talk English but whatever.

@TheColdOne According to Google translate in your last post you want to know if there are any better headphones than Beats by Dre ?

there are several, just look at Amazon, everythin by AKG, Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic (and many other brands, just search for "high end headphones" or something similar) that cost about 100-200 €

Or you could also go for other stuff from monster, as they don't only make Beats by Dre and the other Stuff sounds just as good and is cheaper (At least I had that experience when comparing iBeats to other In-Ears by monster that were about 50 € cheaper)

Here are some

These are just examples, there are plenty more !

I know you already have your Beats by Dre and are happy with them and that's fine, i just want to show you (and others that may want to buy headphones but aren't sure which ones to get)

PS: Rootbox coming today or tomorrow

Edited by gbosh

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

PS: Rootbox coming today or tomorrow

Any chance of an updated release of SlimBean? Rootbox doesn't seem to get a very good reaction, like

for example. He describes a lot of duplication in the settings because it's built on both CM and AOKP. Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Dovahpig

Sorry to hear that but thank you for you effort.

After a few weeks of using this rom i decided to revert back to GB. It started to slowdown even on smaller task like calling, then not responding on certain situations... it worked great at first then it gets slower and slower and i had barely a few apps installed.

Its the same thing as cm9.. i think a2sd script is killing this phone, cause it transfers some of the system files (over time) to sd card which is much slower then internal memory.

And there is now way to increase system space other then partioning and that can cause more problems.

So after more then a year of using this phone and flashing and testing every rom i think that the best one is stock 2.3.6, fish n chips, androlum or cm7.

So every effort in my opinion should be made to make those roms better. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest delboy13

a newbie question will 160mb partition be ok for this i know it says rom fits on 150mb but is it good to have some spare space