Huawei G510 could this be the G300 replacement we want?

Guest Andymac1969

Guest psionandy

the Missus is on the lookout for a new phone... so this could well be on her shopping list (along with the blade III if anywhere has them in stock)

Guest PCTechRoss

This looks nice, shame it didnt come with 768mb or 1gb of ram but it's still a worthy upgrade

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest Redflake

With all the people on here moaning about Huawei on here why on earth would you want to buy another cheap Chinese phone. You get what you pay for. It ain't all about hardware specs. Last Chinese phone for me.

Guest The Soup Thief

Since getting my Nexus 4 with its 2gb of ram I haven't had to uninstall a single app. Not one! It's such a relief not to have to scrape by with 512mb like I did on my San Francisco or my Xperia Ray. Do yourselves a favour - skip all this 512mb junk and buy a 2nd hand Galaxy S2 for the same price. My wife just got one, I rooted it & installed a good custom Jellybean rom and it flies! Beats the cack out of anything Huawei or ZTE will crap out as part of their budget ranges for the foreseeable future

Guest kyan31

With all the people on here moaning about Huawei on here why on earth would you want to buy another cheap Chinese phone. You get what you pay for. It ain't all about hardware specs. Last Chinese phone for me.

You shouldn't be so against chinese phones, a lot of them are actually amazing for the price and they are very reliable. I have access to one at home, so I know, and it's great.

Guest george109

You shouldn't be so against chinese phones, a lot of them are actually amazing for the price and they are very reliable. I have access to one at home, so I know, and it's great.

Which one?

Guest kaizoku_san

Moaning about Huawei? I don't think so. Not sure about other Huawei phones, but the support for the G300 is awesome in modaco, and its because of this support the Huawei is popular

Guest george109

Anyway I'm willing to bet 130 quid that Vodafone will put a load of c**pware on the ROM, like they did with the G300, anyway I want one! :P

Edited by george109

Guest Smiff2

is it NFC or not? conflicting info.

Dual SIM and low PPI gives this an "old person travelling" niche.

otherwise can't see point of high CPU spec with such low RAM, it'll be a crap for many large apps.