[ROMs] Chinese Cuisine - ROMs from far far away - Daily News

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

Tkanks narkoman88, but this topic is for newest chinese releases. :)

Except for modaco and few chinese forums, all of the new releases (or mods, to be precise) come from these three sources:

-4pda

-htcmania

-androidsrbija

I won`t track them since few members from those forums share modaco`s forum, too and

bring relevant news and roms

Anzhi, on the other side :), is not tracked as it diserves due to language barriers and other restrictions ;) .

So that is the main point of this topic: to provide some extra stuff :D

Edited by dakok

Guest celrau

I guess you don`t mean that most of yesterday`s releases (Miui, Shendu, CM7) are just zip dev hacks :)

There's brands and inbetweens as in life :)

Guest dakok
...couldnt get profiles and sound in toggles didnt operate. Is there anythin thats got these features which is stable with good battery like stock?

Sorry for being rude, but after 779 posts and with a fluent english knowledge I believe you should be

able to finally find a good rom that suits your needs. Don`t ask every now and then what`s some rom like.

I won`t answer your posts anymore, so no more questions, please.

Edited by dakok

Guest y4ss1n

Sorry for being rude, but after 779 posts and with a fluent english knowledge I believe you should be

able to finally find a good rom that suits your needs. Don`t ask every now and then what`s some rom like.

+1

able to finally find a good rom that suits your needs.

Saying that you couldn`t find a rom with decent toggles, profiles and a good battery - it`s not funny, it` weird.

I didnt say i couldnt find one that has toggles and profile,i was referring to the one in particular that i tried.stock+ has these but wanted to try somthing different.the reason i asked because you have them all and thought u will have good idea,which one are u using now? Sorry for all the questions.

Guest kyan31

Support?

Nobody knows how to fix anything, the devs on this are not as potent as some other devices. What we have is lots of wannabes tacking useless apk's to established roms and saying "hey look its new and fast" and still its fubbard.

Didn't you know that the bugs actually can't be fixed. Huawei haven't supplied any info for the G300, meaning developers are creating ROMs from nothing (eg Dazzozo).

And its funny how you just sit back and complain, yet you haven't done anything good yourself. I'll take all of this back once you actually manage to do something for the community besides being a freeloader of course :)

P.s Sorry Dakok, I don't want to spoil the thread with my thoughts, but this had to be said.

Edited by kyan31

Guest dakok

Don`t be offended. It`s like in soccer:

some play the game and others smile or moan.

Most important is that they all have fun :)

And now for something completely different:

Shock in China - Beloved U8818 is actually U8815:

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-6650528-1-1.html[/CODE]

Small Eight = g300

I really hope they`ll correct future updater-scripts :D :D :D

Edited by dakok

Guest Gabriel94

Download Links are very very slow, can someone with fast internet download them and then upload them somewhere else?

We need mirrors for the chinese links.

Guest celrau

Didn't you know that the bugs actually can't be fixed. Huawei haven't supplied any info for the G300, meaning developers are creating ROMs from nothing (eg Dazzozo).

And its funny how you just sit back and complain, yet you haven't done anything good yourself. I'll take all of this back once you actually manage to do something for the community besides being a freeloader of course :)

Being too opinionated at a very young age could cause problems further in life... The thing with doing things for the community (volunteering?) is particularly troubling coming from a guy who needs a new laptop... As for the bugs a LOT of them could actually be fixed, there was talk about a OC kernel compiled by someone except that GPS didn't work, now don't tell me that couldn't be fixed since GPS works on most custom kernels. I'm pretty sure you need policing on this forum as much as I do so let's all take it easy.

Guest kyan31

Being too opinionated at a very young age could cause problems further in life... The thing with doing things for the community (volunteering?) is particularly troubling coming from a guy who needs a new laptop... As for the bugs a LOT of them could actually be fixed, there was talk about a OC kernel compiled by someone except that GPS didn't work, now don't tell me that couldn't be fixed since GPS works on most custom kernels. I'm pretty sure you need policing on this forum as much as I do so let's all take it easy.

Well fine then, i'll rephrase:

"Many of the things can be fixed, but are very hard to actually fix as we have no sources to start with"

Is that better? And anyway, i'm not necessarily having a dig at these issues in general, it's just the fact that people like to complain, but they don't understand how hard these thing are to fix, and they don't actually even contribute at all. I admit I may not be good enough for you, though I really don't care, but at least I try.

Guest djuroue

If anyone managed to download this latest cmiui.zip, i would (pleeease) like you to reupload it to NORMAL host ... And with update script changed to 8815, of course :D

Guest Pyntux

I will upload later to 4shared and change script... New Geno Miui v5 is also for U8818...

Edit:

CMiui-U8815-CM7.2-beta:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZS7B1O6y/CMiui-U8815-CM72-beta.html

- Changed update script for U8815... (Just changed last number "8" to "5" in script) :)

Edited by Pyntux