Source of Cloudmobile JB Kernel available! :-)

Guest gkai

Yeehaa !!! Now hopefully some DEV I would already like to thank in advance can do some magic with it :-)

I am almost sure work is already under way.... :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Namuhk2k

Hmmm, it seems if you search the support website from Acer.ro, under the Documents tab you can find this: Kernel Source Code (Android 4.1 Jelly Bean).

Is that for EMEA_ORGROD devices? Can anyone check that? When I download the zip it just says "App. Guide_Acer_1.0_A_A.zip" in the filename...

I'll be sure to check what's inside that zip but download speed from acer is pretty bad so that should take about an hour.

I just hope it's not the same zip from NL because I think they have all the files on a global server...

EDIT: Yep, it's the same thing... No EMEA_ORGROD for us :-(

Edited by Namuhk2k

Guest davidevinavil

Hmmm, it seems if you search the support website from Acer.ro, under the Documents tab you can find this: Kernel Source Code (Android 4.1 Jelly Bean).

Is that for EMEA_ORGROD devices? Can anyone check that? When I download the zip it just says "App. Guide_Acer_1.0_A_A.zip" in the filename...

I'll be sure to check what's inside that zip but download speed from acer is pretty bad so that should take about an hour.

I just hope it's not the same zip from NL because I think they have all the files on a global server...

Kernel source ar all the same.. And get cyanogenmod or miui with 3.4.0 acer kernel it's really too hard. Need a lot of patch. I'm currently trying to build someting, but nothing

CM10 compiled, but has problem with display and seems require a lot of kernel mod..

Guest bonzi1994

Kernel source ar all the same.. And get cyanogenmod or miui with 3.4.0 acer kernel it's really too hard. Need a lot of patch. I'm currently trying to build someting, but nothing

CM10 compiled, but has problem with display and seems require a lot of kernel mod..

it's possible to port miui using the stock rom as base?