Unlock your bootloader

Guest Sebastian404

Guest palec69

Hey,

just wanted to say thank you for this topic!

i've sent the request on sunday, on monday morning i got an email saying ill get my code within 3 working days, on tuesday morning i got the code :D

I got my unlock code in less than 48h ^_^ (lucky me)

btw. i forgat to give them my "device ID" in my first email and they said "Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code ...

so i strongly advise to give them a pic of your barcodes together with device ID

Edited by palec69

Guest Geeks Squad

OK I got my unlocking code and now i need the ADB toolkit. Can someone tell me where to download it from or do i use the one which is on the phone "Handset WinDriver"

Thanks on any help...

Guest Jacko78

Hi!

My question is that if we get the codes will void the warranty. That's a fact.

If we put it back to the factory firmware, they will send to the service that i dont have warranty?

I ask it, because my last phone was Ascend G300. I have 2x screen problem whith my phone. and i put back the stock firmware and they dont say nothing.

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to unlock my phone, but i dont know if i have screen problem they will repair or not?

Please when you have some informaiton tell me about this.

Thanks Peter

Guest Simon O

Hi!

My question is that if we get the codes will void the warranty. That's a fact.

If we put it back to the factory firmware, they will send to the service that i dont have warranty?

I ask it, because my last phone was Ascend G300. I have 2x screen problem whith my phone. and i put back the stock firmware and they dont say nothing.

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to unlock my phone, but i dont know if i have screen problem they will repair or not?

Please when you have some informaiton tell me about this.

Thanks Peter

if you have a hardware fault then you will still be covered under warranty according to EU law.

Guest Jacko78

if you have a hardware fault then you will still be covered under warranty according to EU law.

Thanks a lot.

This was my fear only.

Peter

Guest PhoneUser911

OK I got my unlocking code and now i need the ADB toolkit. Can someone tell me where to download it from or do i use the one which is on the phone "Handset WinDriver"

Thanks on any help...

I read various things and came up with this and no one seems to have objected to it yet

http://www.huaweidev...d=getUnlockStep

1. I will download the latest adbtoolkit from their site I guess the nightly build which is 645 MB

2. Am I correct in assuming that the Huawei.rar file has the drivers for my phone?

Thanks

Edited by PhoneUser911

Guest PhoneUser911

Hi Folks,

I am extremely Sorry to bug you guys but I have the following questions

1. Where do I get the Windows drivers for this phone, see my pictures as to what happens

1. Pressing Volume UP + Power puts the phone into recovery options and my 7 options are as follows:

1. Reoot System Now
    2. Apply update from Sdcard
    3. Apply update from Cache
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Wipe Cache Partition
    6. Backup User data
    7. Restore User Data
    8. Huawei TP Download from Sdcard

[*]Pressing Volume Down + Power does nothing! Phone just boots normally

[*]Preessing Volume UP + Volume Down + Power tries to apply the update from dload folder on the SD Card

Is 1 above what you call the fastboot mode? and then I use adb to actually run the specific commands?

Guest Jacko78

I got my code

thank you guys

Guest andy/newbie

Could someone help me? got the code but do not know how to do it anymore because I do not get along with the ADB.

same hear i am a bit lost, if some one could exsplain it for us,would be very gratfull for any help thanks in advance

Guest Andymac1969

same hear i am a bit lost, if some one could exsplain it for us,would be very gratfull for any help thanks in advance

First post of this thread, do exactly what it says

http://www.huaweidev...d=getUnlockStep

This one may help as well for getting fastboot etc

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359891-how-to-install-adb-and-logcat-for-g300/page__hl__%2Bcreate+%2Blogcat

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest andy/newbie

thanks for help its much easer to use this way,but i got a new problem i can not install drivers to unlock bootloader,i have got a feeling it might be cos i rooted my g510 first,that soilidfiles link dont work for driver dose any one eles no were i can download drivers,thanks in advance

Guest KenBW2

If the driver situation takes too much time it might be easier to install Linux on a virtual machine or dual boot, since drivers aren't needed to do this on Linux.

Trying hard to not sound like I'm pushing the Linux agenda, but might be worth considering the time etc

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Andymac1969

If the driver situation takes too much time it might be easier to install Linux on a virtual machine or dual boot, since drivers aren't needed to do this on Linux.

Trying hard to not sound like I'm pushing the Linux agenda, but might be worth considering the time etc

You blatant Penguin pusher :P :P

Although to be fair, it is getting easier, the Ubuntu distro that auto installs itself on your hard drive and makes the PC dual boot, is very very easy to follow

Guest Intel_sk

Hi I need help unlock code already have the Huawei.com advice on how to work with adb toolkit cmd.exe and I can not move on .... G510 0200 Slovak can anyone of you do as a video installation

sorry bad langue to translator

Edited by Intel_sk

Guest radu_sergiu

Hello

I completed the form on Huawei site in order to unlock the bootloader [right now we can select G510-0100]. It was written that I will receive in 3 days. Meanwhile I try to play with fastboot command in order to see if everything is ok [as a simulation]. But in here I have some problems.

So, I did all steps from Huawei tutorial. I pressed Vol + and power and phone is in boot mode. I connected the phone to PC. When I execute command fastboot devices, NOTHING HAPPENS. Also , that command for checking if you have or not bootloader unlock. It is not working also. So, it is clear that fastboot command is not able to “see” the phone.

I am assuming that I am doing something wrong.

1. Should I install some drivers? [because I already installed when I rooted the phone]

2. Maybe adb.exe and fastboot.exe which I downloaded from Internet are not ok ?

3. Is it another solution to unlock the bootloader when I will have the code key ?

P.S Maybe I am wrong but I understood that Spanish colleagues already developed a Custom Rom [Pandora or something] and I would like to try it. [of course after I will resolve my issue ]

Thank you and I am waiting for your advices.

Guest radu_sergiu

I pressed Vol +

mistake !!! It is Vol -

Everything is ok. Please ignore my previous posts. :wub:

Edited by radu_sergiu

Guest Costy88031

Finally i got my unlock code.installed recovery and rooted the phone. :D

How many days you wait for the code from huawei?