[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Romagnolo1973

Luca please can you reupload the zip files for:

TWRP 2.8.0.1 your google drive doesn't allow user to download

TWRP 2.8.1.0 link does not work, is broken on basket

Grazie

Guest UNV Rasta

Everytime I try to run "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" I keep getting this error: "error: cannot load 'recovery.img' : No error"

I've tried re-downloading the image from luca as well as TWRP's website numerous times, to no avail. This is the latest version 2.8.1.0. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Guest Romagnolo1973

TWRP 2.8.3 is out

What's new in 2.8.3.0:
  • MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
  • MTP will now tell the host PC that storage is removed instead of disabling MTP completely
  • MTP will now report the correct max file size based on the file system in use to the host PC (may fix transfer of large files)
  • Update and improve fix permissions and make fixing contexts optional
  • Update SuperSU in TWRP to 2.40 and update install process
  • Make TWRP work properly on AArch64 (Nexus 9 is now built in true 64-bit binaries and libraries)
  • Attempt to set correct permissions and contexts on all files placed in storage so backups will show in Android
  • Fix kernel panic during MTP start on some devices
  • Support unicode fonts on devices with True Type Font support
  • Fix slider value not showing sometimes (vibration settings page)
  • Toggle MTP off during adb sideload to set correct USB IDs
  • Reduce library requirements for 5.0 L decrypt
  • Other minor fixes and improvements
What's new in 2.8.2.0:
  • MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
  • Pull in all changes from Android 5.0 lollipop into TWRP
  • Add decrypt support for Android 5.0 lollipop encrypted partitions including automatic decrypt when the default_password is in use
  • Revert some changes to exFAT that were breaking exFAT support on some devices
  • Other minor fixes and updates

http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2

Guest luca020400

TWRP doesn not officially support our device so we neded devs that recomplile it for our huawei

That's the problem :/

If we have official support they don't support the device :/

And other devs have to fix this problem

Another problem is kra1o5 , he is inside the twro team but doesn't support this device ( I contacted him some times )

• 2 weeks later...

peeps help,i have a half working device!! i have unlocked bootloader and rooted phone...,and instaled custom recovery twrp but im unable to boot into recovery!!

can someone post noobproof tutorial how to install custom recovery

what did to install it is ,boot into fastboot,start the script for instaling custom recoveri img..,and it looks to me like it all goes well..but when i try to boot into recovery i get pink screen(pink,purple something like that)...all ideas welcome

Guest fonz93

peeps help,i have a half working device!! i have unlocked bootloader and rooted phone...,and instaled custom recovery twrp but im unable to boot into recovery!!

can someone post noobproof tutorial how to install custom recovery

what did to install it is ,boot into fastboot,start the script for instaling custom recoveri img..,and it looks to me like it all goes well..but when i try to boot into recovery i get pink screen(pink,purple something like that)...all ideas welcome

You're pressing the wrong keys, it's power and volume + for recovery, i think you are pressing both volume + and -

Edited by fonz93

thnx for reply but that was not the case..i try few versions..and none worked for me..,but i figure it out what the problem was..

i was on the edge of my nervs..,then i try diferent recovery img (all ready tried cwm newest one,and twrp newest one),then i downloaded twrp 2.7.0.1 and install that one  and i booted into recovery,

made back up of my original sistem..,instaled Exper V4 final and as much as im happy about snappynes of the sistem..i found out that i cant start playstore!!

• 3 weeks later...

G510 users: Strangely enough, the Y300 build is working on our phone. However, the UI is reversed vertically while the touch points stay at their intended place, making navigation a little bit tricky. 

Guest mitchde

Here's a flashable ZIP for TWRP 2.8.4.0 for Huawei Ascend Y300 - special thanks go to the folks behind the TWRP recovery:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=6eab78a042ec59de&resid=6EAB78A042EC59DE!1399&parId=6EAB78A042EC59DE!1395&authkey=!AOtvBzqpVCkjI_Q&ithint=file%2czip

Thanks , can you make an.zip for the lastest one - 2.8.5.0 - to ?