HTC One Dock (desktop/bedside) ?

Guest dmac2007

Guest dmac2007

Hey folks,

Just got my HTC One (M7) ... wow!

Anyone know have a good desktop docking station for the HTC One? Seen a few but would like to get first hand advise from anyone here.

Also looking at a slim case/skin, that still shows off the lovely design of the One.

Any recommendations welcome :)

Thanks,

Darren.

Guest gadgetshop

Hey folks,

Just got my HTC One (M7) ... wow!

Anyone know have a good desktop docking station for the HTC One? Seen a few but would like to get first hand advise from anyone here.

Also looking at a slim case/skin, that still shows off the lovely design of the One.

Any recommendations welcome :)

Thanks,

Darren.

I've always liked the nillkin hard case

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item23292e784b

I've just ordered one of these

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

Guest gadgetshop

I've had a nillkin before and it was nice and slim :) looking for a dock too..please let us know how you get on with yours and if you have to remove the case first . Thanks :-)

got my case and it doesn't add that much bulk or nothing noticeable to the phone. Still waiting for the dock though, will keep informed and let you know as soon as I get it.

typical.................. I post then get the dock a hour later. Well it works the phone is in and charging. Decent build quality but you do need to take case off though, which isn't a big deal for me anyway, I work nights and use a cheap rubber one so taking that off in the morning to charge while sleeping isn't too hard. For the money I'm happy with it

Edited by gadgetshop

Guest trishmac

Thanks a lot :) I like the slim tight fitting cases so don't like to keep taking them off.. Lol. Might still get the dock tho ;)

Guest gadgetshop

Thanks a lot :) I like the slim tight fitting cases so don't like to keep taking them off.. Lol. Might still get the dock tho ;)

yeah the nillkin is a nice slim fit and awkward getting on & off and only used at weekends, rubber one is easier to remove and used for work during the week