Anyone have a higher capacity battery for the SIII?

Guest King Mustard

• 7 months later...
Guest trueno2k

I just put on CM11 on my S3 and still finding battery life is not good, which is giving me the indication that the battery is loosing it's charge quickly, pretty bad quality I must say for a battery that's only 1 year and 1 month old from brand new!..

So... I would also like to know of a good battery replacement that does not need to have a modified back cover to be put on the S3 thus meaning same size battery but high quality as well?.. It's either that or I carry a power(brick)bank on me at all times!.. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest taife32

Go for replacement on warranty. That battery should not go bad so quick. We have two S3s in my house and they still last and one of them was bought in June 2012, just when they came out.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Lucas Dracul

mine barely hits a day with light usage .....am on the latest cm11 nightly anyone with a suggestion on a rom with solid battery life will be appreciated.

• 6 months later...
Guest maxdebesciak

I just put on CM11 on my S3 and still finding battery life is not good, which is giving me the indication that the battery is loosing it's charge quickly, pretty bad quality I must say for a battery that's only 1 year and 1 month old from brand new!..

So... I would also like to know of a good battery replacement that does not need to have a modified back cover to be put on the S3 thus meaning same size battery but high quality as well?.. It's either that or I carry a power(brick)bank on me at all times!.. [emoji14]

mine barely hits a day with light usage .....am on the latest cm11 nightly anyone with a suggestion on a rom with solid battery life will be appreciated.

You need to start and stop SystemUpdateService from Play Services (on every boot), after that the phone enters deep sleep again and battery drain is stopped.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PocketAppZ

I've got a high-capacity Hyperion battery. No complaints. Had it for over a year and it still lasts me ~20hrs with a full charge.