G300 or something on 4.3 JellyBean ???

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

http://www.androidauthority.com/android-4-3-jelly-bean-galaxy-nexus-nexus-4-nexus-7-nexus-10-server-logs-199908/

A series of Google Nexus devices apparently running an unannounced version of Jelly Bean

have been spotted in Android Authority’s server logs.....

The screenshot above also shows two other non-Nexus devices running other Android 4.3 versions.

One of them is listed as the Huawei U8819 (a model number awfully similar to the

Huawei Ascend G300 U8818/U8815) running Android 4.3.3.......

Guest tillaz

only problem is, anyone can fake this info quite easily as its just read from the build.prop

take a look at my screenshots for an example

post-913969-0-61037400-1367954298_thumb. post-913969-0-33883300-1367954816_thumb.

and as far as i am aware no one gets the latest from Google until its gone AOSP,

so to me, its fake :ph34r: (the nexus part might be true though)

only 10 days to wait now anyway... and all will be revealed ;)

Guest dakok

Time will tell, and in the meantime, since I know you know more than I do - I`ll think of it as a cute practical joke :D

Oh, now I`m gonna advertise my g300 as a 4.3 phone ;)

Edited by dakok

Guest tillaz
After some digging around IP ranges it seems that these builds are the real deal as they have been identified as Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 devices, which suggests Google employees based at the company’s campus.

wonder if i spoof my nexus 4 to say its the "nexus X" on "Marshmallow" they will think i'm a Google employee from the future :o

4.3 makes sense though, as this is where Gmail is at... 10 days and you will know for sure

post-913969-0-64688500-1367962429_thumb.

Guest bladebuddy

I prefer Choc Ice Deluxe myself but who knows, give it a try and remember to share with the g300 folks so you jammy nexus folks dont have all the fun. LOL.

You will probably get a decent job from it, if not already. J

Guest kyan31
Or Google glasses development Tillaz get in there. ?

Google glass costs around £1000, I doubt anyone here would even think about splashing their well earned cash on it :P

Guest tillaz

talking about rumors, hope this turns out true

Nexus 5

The phone has the codename Megalodon, and here’s where things start to get a little unbelievable. Apparently it’s powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM, plus a 16-megapixel camera which will record 4K video at 30fps, and 1080p at 60fps with HDR and image stabilization. The screen will measure 5.2-inches and have a 1080p resolution, plus it’ll come with a 2.1-megapixel camera, a 3300mAh battery, stereo speakers and 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of storage space.

We know Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor is coming after the summer this year, and it’ll have the ability to shoot 4K video and support high-megapixel cameras. There’s no question it’ll be able to do these things, but we’re not sure it’ll do them just yet. Specifically, it’s the 4K video feature which really makes us question this one. With 4K televisions still far from being mainstream thanks to massive prices, there seems little point in squeezing in the technology to shoot it when so few people have the means to replay files of that quality. Not only that, the files are pretty large, with the 52 minutes Timescapes 4K film coming in at 160GB. The idea of a 16GB phone with 4K video recording is quite amusing.

Read more: http://www.digitaltr.../#ixzz2SqgN1sLs

Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

Guest akicarkralj

Nexus 5

The phone has the codename Megalodon, and here’s where things start to get a little unbelievable. Apparently it’s powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM, plus a 16-megapixel camera which will record 4K video at 30fps, and 1080p at 60fps with HDR and image stabilization. The screen will measure 5.2-inches and have a 1080p resolution, plus it’ll come with a 2.1-megapixel camera, a 3300mAh battery, stereo speakers and 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of storage space

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/nexus-5-leaked/#ixzz2SnuXecrN

WOW, but are there even any 4k camcorders out there?

Guest george109

Nexus 5

The phone has the codename Megalodon, and here’s where things start to get a little unbelievable. Apparently it’s powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM, plus a 16-megapixel camera which will record 4K video at 30fps, and 1080p at 60fps with HDR and image stabilization. The screen will measure 5.2-inches and have a 1080p resolution, plus it’ll come with a 2.1-megapixel camera, a 3300mAh battery, stereo speakers and 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of storage space

Read more: http://www.digitaltr.../#ixzz2SnuXecrN

I bet that is going to be REALLY expensive though...

Guest krishang3

I'm running klp ;)

Edit : If you think its legit look at CyanogenMod version and the model :P

post-992477-13682661786682_thumb.jpg

Edited by krishang3

• 2 months later...
Guest AlinG300

Beat you to it.

That photo is is fake or you really have Android Key Lime Pie on your Huawei Ascend U8815

Thanks

post-1019497-0-91048400-1375993550.jpg

Edited by AlinG300