[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Skeeder

Hi Ricky you're doing a smashing job mate!

Just one humble request... Would you make the process as simple as possible so the noobes like me can use the tool easily... Thanks again!

It is really simple, the longest part is to download the updates.

Guest schkinx

would one of you lovely people be kind enough to explain the sd card options please :)

can ya only switch between internal sd and external sd card memory ( use one or the other ) , or use the 2 as one big unit ( kinda like a raid setup ) ?

and is 16gb still working ok ? as i've got an 8 , 16 & 32 gb cards laying around , so wondered which one shall i use .

Thanks in advance :)

Guest rickywyatt

would one of you lovely people be kind enough to explain the sd card options please :)

can ya only switch between internal sd and external sd card memory ( use one or the other ) , or use the 2 as one big unit ( kinda like a raid setup ) ?

and is 16gb still working ok ? as i've got an 8 , 16 & 32 gb cards laying around , so wondered which one shall i use .

you can enable sdcard then if you what you can swap the

internal > for external sdcard so for me iv got 16gb as internal now

also 16gb sandisk class 10 is working fine in my osd

Guest shootomanUK

nice one ricky !

lets hope we can add unlock bootloader and unlock sim to your script one day lol ;)

oh by the way is blind not supposed to be bind ?

lol :)

Guest shootomanUK

Hi schkinx could you please test your 32gb card to see if it works, i cant get mine to work.

if yours works then maybe some work and some dont.

Guest shootomanUK

is this necessary to download orange ics ? sorry i am totally noob... :)

no if your on orange gingerbread just update over the air, go to settings on phone and choose update ota, connect to wifi if available.

Guest Tanay Mondal

oh god... i did one thing... OPTION 11: Enable SD Card... after that my phone starts but sticks on the XOLO logo... nothing is happening after that

i can power off using the power button and can start again but still same thing is happening...

... plz someone help... :(

Guest i am not a hacker

If it has, go onto my computer if you are on windows and it will show as one of the drives. I think it will show as xolo x900, or az210

Guest SmoKe42

If it has, go onto my computer if you are on windows and it will show as one of the drives. I think it will show as xolo x900, or az210

My PC still see it as a multimedia device using MTP protocol.

edit: I unmounted my SD and tried to mount it with the ricky tool but it have bricked my phone twice... so, from root, what is the procedure step by step to Enable mass storage?

edit 2: seems that "enable sdcard" bricks the device....

Edited by SmoKe42

Guest SmoKe42

I will fix today I'll will remove the link

OK. One small suggestion: for each function adb insecure is pushed on the phone. Is it possible to check if it is already on the phone and skip this step?

Guest shootomanUK

Ricky you beauty i dont know what you have done but ive just tried your new tool and my 32GB sdcard is now working.

i have 29.80GB free 48k used lol

well chuffed

its a Lexar 32GB class 10 by the way !

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

follow up

------------

i have a litle problem, i see both sdcard(internal) and sdcard_ext working when i use explorer, but in windows none of them are mounted, ive tried option(14) but its still the same ?

they are working on the phone but i cant add files to them from pc.

okay i used the sd binder app now its working i think, although the external sdcard inside the sdcard i seen by the pc as 0bytes ? is this normal ?

Edited by shootomanUK

Guest rickywyatt

if you use option 12 you find a new app on phone called mass storage use that to get mass storage but only one card will work at a time on pc side