[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest topcat07
found update.zip what do i do with it?
good just making sure you have something to update the phone back with, leave it there. Have you gone into recovery mode? What happens when you use brick fix option?

Guest keithSlemon

it boots to recovery stays at littlke blue droid, then hit 1 and enter on aio tool ,it tries to push file then ,it goes back to as if i hadnt made a selection

Guest topcat07

Disconnect phone completely, close tool open task manager kill it if it's open again. Reconnect phone keep task manager open and keep killing it if it opens, then retry again. what is thing your tool says on pc screen and on phone (should be some small writing in bottom left when loading)?

If it does not work again what is the size of the update. Zip in the bricked folder?

Guest keithSlemon

still does the same ,no text on the phone just blue droid and a green bar, c:\sandiego>tools>orange .update.277,703 kb

and update.zip1 58,912kb

Guest topcat07
still does the same ,no text on the phone just blue droid and a green bar, c:\sandiego>tools>orange .update.277,703 kb

and update.zip1 58,912kb

is there a bricked folder somewhere? Need to know the size of the folder is in there

Guest topcat07
yeah bricked folder but its empty ,
I think this is your problem... When your press 1 the tool tries to push what's in that folder to the phone I think and your pushing no files. I think you could just download the xolo update. Zip from official website and put this into that folder and retry. The update. Zip should be around 299mb.

I am not 100 %confident this would work may be worth waiting for one of the more experienced chaps to confirm what I have said

Guest BlueMoonRising

help stuck on intel loading screen ! tried to replace xolo ics with orange ics and now phone just loops intel logo

Did you flash the Orange logo fist before flashing the Orange update.zip?

The Orange update.zip is 271MB in size and should be in C:\SanDiego\tools\orange

The Xolo update.zip is 299MB in size and should be in C:\SanDiego\tools\xolo AND in C:\SanDiego\tools\bricked

It's the Xolo zip that is used to fixbrick since it's the only complete rom we have(the Orange one is in effect a patch upgrade)

Guest i am not a hacker

sorted it ta, just booted from the original xolo update that was on my memory card

Yeah I am in the same situation that you were in with the Xolo Update on my phone.

So how did you do what you did? You booted from the original update on the phone.

Guest i am not a hacker

sorted it ta, just booted from the original xolo update that was on my memory card

To use the AIO Tool to Deodex and use the themes, do I need to download them through the setup AIO Tool? Edited by i am not a hacker

Guest shootomanUK

ARRGH! lol

i tried to go back to orange from xolo and now my osd is stuck on intel bootloop !

any ideas anyone...?

what happend to the fixbrick option ?

Edited by shootomanUK

Guest keithSlemon

fix brixk didn't work for me, I tried to flash xolo ics, with phone in droidboot, then selected the original xolo update zip that I had saved on memory card, and booted from there

Guest BlueMoonRising

ARRGH! lol

i tried to go back to orange from xolo and now my osd is stuck on intel bootloop !

any ideas anyone...?

what happend to the fixbrick option ?

always have the Xolo zip on the root of your phone just in case.

Did you flash the Orange logo first before trying to flash Orange?

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest shootomanUK

Hi guys, sorry ive been away for a bit and missed loads of stuff on here,,,i tried a few month ago to deodex my orange ics and ended up in a bootloop however i fixed it with the fixbrick option,

so then i was on xolo at the end.

i tried tonight to go back to orange and stuck in bootloop again, but i dont see a fixbrick option to fix ?

i can get into droidboot/fastboot but thats it....

nice to chat again aswell :-)

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi guys, sorry ive been away for a bit and missed loads of stuff on here,,,i tried a few month ago to deodex my orange ics and ended up in a bootloop however i fixed it with the fixbrick option,

so then i was on xolo at the end.

i tried tonight to go back to orange and stuck in bootloop again, but i dont see a fixbrick option to fix ?

i can get into droidboot/fastboot but thats it....

nice to chat again aswell :-)

I don't understand when you say you can't see fixbrick? It's definitely still an option, number 1 in fact.

Guest shootomanUK

i can't even connect the phone to the aio tool now....ive tried fasboot & droidboot, but the tool says device not found.

ive also tried killing adb in task manager and trying again but no joy.

i have a nice brick lol