[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest ArijitDas

There are options in Rom toolbox to set the read speed of the sd card, I don't know of it works with an external sd card but there is a free version to try.

Rom toolbox? Cn u specify the details..wud b glad to increase the optimum sdcard read speed to 2048 kb/ sec..otherwise the photos not shown in optimum resolution.

Again, is thr a way to activate the media scanner each time new files r added/ deleted?

Guest Pooloox

Hello, I was trying to flash orange ics rom but I just got a bootloop, I've already tried to fix brick but the tool just says "Please wait as the tool pushes the update to your phone". On the phone, in bootloader it says "receive data" and "CMD(download:12b2cfd8)..." and then nothing move... Any idea ?

Guest zakariahassen

thank you rickwyatt i changed the gpu lib to the chinese tablet it made gta 3 work very well and i used the libhoudini patch many apps works fine now but i bought gangstar rio it wouldn't work after all of this black screen after logo just like gta 3 before is there any solution ??

Edited by zakariahassen

Guest zakariahassen

it dosen't seem like i have llibbhoudini update installed on my device cause i was looking threw the net i found this

• Put the libhoudini.so to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib
    • Put the libdvm_houdini.so to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib

[*]Download the file arm libs and extract that to /android-x86/icecream/out/target/product/your_device/system/lib/arm

but i used root explorer i went to /system/lib and i can find libhoudini.so and libdvm_houdini.so but i can't find find arm libs file when i used the aio tool it says only 2 files pushed !! so what should i do do i have to put those files manually like he sad ?? (i changed the gpu to the chinesi tabet dos that have to do any thing with this???

Edited by zakariahassen

Guest rickywyatt

hi everyone i have some bad news my san diego is dead as it wont turn on any more so for now the devlopment will have to stop for this

tool as i wont be able to test it anymore :(

Guest BlueMoonRising

hi everyone i have some bad news my san diego is dead as it wont turn on any more so for now the devlopment will have to stop for this

tool as i wont be able to test it anymore :(

Nooooooooooo......

Guest XOLO X900

Hey Ricky can you please include bravia engine, beats and xloud too... I am waiting to get that in my phone... Also if you can some camera enhancement that gets us all the features of the gb rom of xolo... Been in contact with xolo and they did talk to Intel and they won't unlock the bootloader ever... Also xolo jb might be 4.2 because before they said they where moding the 4.1 rom for our device but now they are saying that they haven't received the rom from Intel this made me think.... :-D

Edited by flibblesan

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hey Ricky can you please include bravia engine, beats and xloud too... I am waiting to get that in my phone... Also if you can some camera enhancement that gets us all the features of the gb rom of xolo... Been in contact with xolo and they did talk to Intel and they won't unlock the bootloader ever... Also xolo jb might be 4.2 because before they said they where moding the 4.1 rom for our device but now they are saying that they haven't received the rom from Intel this made me think.... :-D

Perhaps you should read the posts further up this same page...

Intel have been running 4.1 on their phones for a long time now so I can't see why they wouldn't have passed it on to Xolo at probably the same time for evaluation.

Guest #XouOnlyLiveOnce

Wish i could donate some money like others have done, so you can get another set asap..

Edit: wait, i just read your post #1084

can you take out and reinsert battery? because, in my case, only single time out various drops, my phone never turned on until i took out battery and reinserted it..

Edited by #XouOnlyLiveOnce

Guest i am not a hacker

Wish i could donate some money like others have done, so you can get another set asap..

Edit: wait, i just read your post #1084

can you take out and reinsert battery? because, in my case, only single time out various drops, my phone never turned on until i took out battery and reinserted it..

No you can't. To cut the power, you hold the power button down for 10 seconds.

Guest jbromley

by the looks of the date your phone is in rooterble as its after Google patch the adb backup root explot sorry

Folks, I'm trying to Root my San Diego so I can utilise the SD slot (no other reason really, as it's just fine as it is, but I've got a spare 32Gb card and I want to put lots of FLAC files on it for listening to when out and about).

Anyway, it was a recent purchase (December 2012). Am I to understand that after a certain date there's no way to root them, and gain access to the slot :(

I've been trying all night to root it using the tool, and all I get is run the 7. Root routine, Daemon 5037 error message in a command window.

Here's hoping for some help

All the best, JrB

Guest Simon O

Bravia Engine, Beats and X-loud don't work when injected into other ROMs. People experience pure placebo when they think these things work. Oh and even if they did work they wouldn't work on an Intel device.

Sorry to see your San Diego broke, ricky.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Folks, I'm trying to Root my San Diego so I can utilise the SD slot (no other reason really, as it's just fine as it is, but I've got a spare 32Gb card and I want to put lots of FLAC files on it for listening to when out and about).

Anyway, it was a recent purchase (December 2012). Am I to understand that after a certain date there's no way to root them, and gain access to the slot :(

I've been trying all night to root it using the tool, and all I get is run the 7. Root routine, Daemon 5037 error message in a command window.

Here's hoping for some help

All the best, JrB

Did you try option 32 downgrade from 27Mb patch first?

Guest jbromley

Okay, so got a bit more progress now ...

I have managed to Root the phone, but when I try to run (11) Enable Sdcard - I now get

remount failed: Operation not permitted

failed to copy 'C:\SanDiego\tools\sdcard\enable\vold.fstab' to '/system/etc/vold.fstab': Read-only file system

Unable to chmod /system/etc/vold.fstab: Read-only file system

Any help on that?