[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest dhruvgoel

first i flashed that 299 mb update through fast boot after that i again rooted my phone after that i flashed Fibblesans stock pack (option 35) and  Borqs W32T GPU lib's (option 38) after that i inserted sd and enabled its sd card. bt still x900 cannot read sd card nor its usb storage only when sd is inserted :( 

Guest BlueMoonRising

first i flashed that 299 mb update through fast boot after that i again rooted my phone after that i flashed Fibblesans stock pack (option 35) and  Borqs W32T GPU lib's (option 38) after that i inserted sd and enabled its sd card. bt still x900 cannot read sd card nor its usb storage only when sd is inserted :( 

Wrong thread, try a different card?

Edit :- Lol, sorry. It was me in the wrong thread...

Edited by BlueMoonRising

• 1 month later...
Guest x900_xolo

After the ICS update, my phone restart every minute or so. I gave up on service center. Is there any way to downgrade the phone to gingerbread?? Please help! 

Guest BlueMoonRising

After the ICS update, my phone restart every minute or so. I gave up on service center. Is there any way to downgrade the phone to gingerbread?? Please help! 

Are you fully patched? If are you can't go back at all, if you're not patched you probably can't go back to GB. Are you rooted?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Anyone got the sandiego.exe ? ricky has deleted all his files :(

I haven't got the exe but I have zipped the entire folder structure posted here :- http://www.modaco.com/topic/368312-advice-needed-for-upgrade-of-osd-french-provider/?p=2189862 plus the Xolo ICS original rom separately.

I'm adding some hidden files that I missed to the tools.zip file so don't try and download just yet. I'll update this post when dropbox has finished.

Edit :- I'll PM you the link to reduce the traffic on my dropbox account.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest x900_xolo

Are you fully patched? If are you can't go back at all, if you're not patched you probably can't go back to GB. Are you rooted?

Nope the phone is not rooted. I tried several update.zip, none worked. My phone just restarts frequently. 

Guest BlueMoonRising

Nope the phone is not rooted. I tried several update.zip, none worked. My phone just restarts frequently. 

Hmm, sounds like it may be hardware related, overheating maybe?

Guest x900_xolo

Hmm, sounds like it may be hardware related, overheating maybe?

no.. phones normal n good. Its after the ICS update, its behavior changed. N service center told to replace the motherboard even though its company's mistake! :/

Guest codroid

I haven't got the exe but I have zipped the entire folder structure posted here :- http://www.modaco.com/topic/368312-advice-needed-for-upgrade-of-osd-french-provider/?p=2189862 plus the Xolo ICS original rom separately.

I'm adding some hidden files that I missed to the tools.zip file so don't try and download just yet. I'll update this post when dropbox has finished.

I am having a little problem here, I done fresh install of xolo then rooted, allowed root to adb app and ticked both boxes, then tried xolo deodex, tried several times. There is something wrong with the script as it says at end of push that system app and framework cannot be chmoded as there is no such file or directory. The device is stuck on boot logo everytime I try, I checked the directory and the deodex is all there as you know...slightly confused as I can see no error in the script ? I have renamed the folder you sent to SanDeigo/tools as the script shows and put it in C

:xolodx
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe kill-server
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe start-server
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe wait-for-device
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe remount
sleep 5
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell stop
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell rm /system/app/*
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell rm /system/framework/*
adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx /system
adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\sdcard\Bothsdcardo /system
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell chmod 644  /system/app/*
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell chmod 644 /system/framework/*
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell sync
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe shell start
C:\SanDiego\tools\adb.exe reboot
Edited by codroid

Guest codroid

Based on the failed chmod as there is no system I am guessing there is a problem with this line:  adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx /system.

I have double checked everything, all the directories are correct, all the deodexed system is there and all that is left is the script. I am sure I remember earlier versions of the script having a few problems in the script.....is this the last one ricky released BlueMoonRising ?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Do you not need the wildcard character /* on the end of 

adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx /system
adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\sdcard\Bothsdcardo /system

That said I've only tried the deodexing once and had enough trouble where I had to start again from scratch so have never used it since.

Why are you deodexing? If it's for the SD card then despite the messages and manual you don't need it.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Based on the failed chmod as there is no system I am guessing there is a problem with this line:  adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx /system.

I have double checked everything, all the directories are correct, all the deodexed system is there and all that is left is the script. I am sure I remember earlier versions of the script having a few problems in the script.....is this the last one ricky released BlueMoonRising ?

That is the last one that Ricky had any input on, I corrected a couple of typos only.

Guest codroid

The first part works, I see the screen go blank so rm works but when we get to chmod it fails because of the line before, adb push.

I will try the wildcard at the end.

It is pushing the apps as before but slower which if I remember it was slower when it worked..........

Hmmmm does not look right, this is what the window shows:

push: C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx/system/app/YouTube.apk -> /system/*/system/app/YouTube.apk

So it seems that adding the wildcard creates system inside of system folder :(

I get the idea that it should be : adb push C:\SanDiego\tools\xolodx\system

Edited by codroid

Guest BlueMoonRising

The Xposed Framework from XDA has multiple mods, have you tried any of them? I haven't myself but there's plenty of options there if they work.

My personal order of of events using the AIO tool BTW would be a fresh flash of the Xolo rom, root and then flash Flibblesans stock pack (option 35) from the AIO tool. Then go for Borqs W32T GPU lib's (option 38) and finally Enable Sdcard (option 11). Don't forget to have a card inserted before using option 11. If you're in the UK and still with Orange I would finally add the Orange signal boost app. After that what ever suits, the Xposed Framework is excellent to bypass the dodgy power switch.

Edit :- I missed a couple of steps off if anyone is enabling the SD slot, it's

"Use option (11) Enable Sdcard and after the restart use option (12) Enable Mass Storage (restart again). Lastly run option (14) Enable Both sdcard Xolo (presuming you're on Xolo, restart again), it will tell you that you need to be deodexed to continue, this is incorrect. Don't forget about killing ads in between each option in taskmaster. Job done."

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest codroid

Solved

There is nothing wrong with script it is the path

xolodx/system/   it  should be just xolodx with the sub folders inside, so xolodx contains app and framework folder.

Yep that is it, I have booted to deodex device now.

Just tried the xposed framework and it gives errors and wont install the framework.

Edited by codroid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I also need to get a copy of sandiego.exe. If someone could point me in the right directio please, I would be most grateful.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DanishAlnoor

Plzz anyone can upload this tool again.

Mr.BlueMoonRising pleas pm me the download link..i really need this tool for my AZ210

thaks