[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest iamiguel

Can you actually install more apps when you use the Motorola Razr Build Prop?

Do you need to be rooted/deodexed to install the GPU mod?

Edited by iamiguel

Guest romainr5

The phone is not rooted

And i can't install any apps but i can't access to the desktop and the app list because he asks me my gmail account when i can't to unlock and i don't remember what is it.

Guest rickywyatt

there is a installed application called adbd insecure open it and tick both boxes

by the why every one these no need to deodex if you what to enable both sdcards only if you what to use themes

Guest BlueMoonRising

Deodexing is only necessary if you're using the Themes. It's not needed for ANYTHING else.

The phone is not rooted

And i can't install any apps but i can't access to the desktop and the app list because he asks me my gmail account when i can't to unlock and i don't remember what is it.

I think like everybody I'm struggling to understand what it is you need.

If you mean you can't remember your Gmail password then you'll have to try and log on via a PC and go through Gmails password recovery system.

Guest johnygee

there is a installed application called adbd insecure open it and tick both boxes

by the why every one these no need to deodex if you what to enable both sdcards only if you what to use themes

I'm trying to root (running ICS on Orange San Diego), but when I click on abdb insecure in the apps list it says "Superuser access is needed, but could not be aquired. Are you rooted and did you give permission?" and then it doesn't give me any boxes to tick as it doesn't open.. and hence don't get any further.

Guest i am not a hacker

I've probably soft bricked, just checking. I tried the deodex Xolo option and now when I boot it up it gets stuck at Xolo.

Do I just fix it with the soft brick method?

Guest grizzlyflea

I've probably soft bricked, just checking. I tried the deodex Xolo option and now when I boot it up it gets stuck at Xolo.

Do I just fix it with the soft brick method?

I soft bricked my phone more times than I can remember. And in my experience the fix brick never works. I just resort to using the xolo autoscript. Seems to work

Guest topcat07
help stuck on intel loading screen ! tried to replace xolo ics with orange ics and now phone just loops intel logo
did you download the files from setup. Exe before starting? You will need to brick fix now from within the tool

Guest i am not a hacker

I soft bricked my phone more times than I can remember. And in my experience the fix brick never works. I just resort to using the xolo autoscript. Seems to work

Whats that and how can i use it?

Guest i am not a hacker

got blue android screen with green bar along the bottom ,then followed the manual to fix brick , hasnt done anything still stuck

same here :(

Guest topcat07

If you both go into windows, and c drive, orange San Diego folder, there should be a shortcut go into that, there should then be a folder called brick or something similar.. What's in there should be a update. Zip? I doing this blind so may not have location exactly correct

Guest keithSlemon

ive been instore where i bought it and they can trace the day i bought it,i just didnt want to hand it over with xolo on boot up,so made my excuses and said id call back in tommorow