An apology to BlueMoonRising

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Hello, BlueMoonRising.

I want to say sorry to you for having reacted to you when you were angry with me, and for replying to posts that you asked me not to reply to you, on.

I'm sorry if I've upset you or wound you up, even if unintentionally, I truly hate tension and unforgiveness between people - what can it help? Nothing, it just drives a wedge between people.

I don't know you, and I don't know anything about your life, but I do know that I have to forgive you and move on, as not one of us without fault - I'm certain I have countless faults and failings, but none of these make me a better or worse person than you or anyone else, the same also applies to you also. I am very sorry if I've caused you anger or resentment toward me - it just isn't healthy for me to hold ANYTHING against you, and so I hope you'll accept my apology which is sincere and from my heart, and that - in your own time - you'll also forgive me.

Even if we don't agree with one another on some, or various things, I'm certain we can be civil and constructive to one another.

Thank you for reading this, God bless you mate,

Matt :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest BlueMoonRising

Accepted in the manner it was presented, and I reciprocate the sentiments.

Let us both move on.

If an admin could remove this thread, I don't feel it's necessary to retain it. Thank you.

Guest glossywhite

Accepted in the manner it was presented, and I reciprocate the sentiments.

Let us both move on.

If an admin could remove this thread, I don't feel it's necessary to retain it. Thank you.

I appreciate you saying sorry also, thank you :)