LAVA Iris 501 ICS Firmware 4.0.4

Guest Kamal882

Guest Kamal882

Few days back I had posted official Jellybean firmware of Lava Iris 501.

After that many people requested me to post the old firmware version 4.0.4 Ice-cream Sandwich also.

Here I am posting official firmware of Lava Iris 501 version 4.0.4 Ice-cream Sandwich.

You can flash it with the help of SP Flash Tools.

IRIS501.jpg

Download Links :-

MT6577 USB VCOM drivers

SP Flash Tool v3.1252.1.104

LAVA IRIS 501 ICS Firmware File Part 01

LAVA IRIS 501 ICS Firmware File Part 02

LAVA IRIS 501 ICS Firmware File Part 03

For process and other details, please check my other post HERE

For New CWM Recovery 6.0.2.8, check my post

HERE

Please note: This is original ICS Firmware 4.0.4 of IRIS 501 provided by LAVA. Nothing is modded in this Firmware.

Warning: Be careful while flashing your phone. I will be not responsible if you brick your phone.

Guest Kamal882

thanks it is good for those who wants ics after updating to jellybeen.......again Thanks

Some people are not comfortable with Jellybean hence they were asking for ICS.

Hence I uploaded the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest benja298

Dear Brother,

I am Benjamin from Bangladesh. I have mobile name symphony w70, it's as like as a iris 501.You can check this link to know about this phone..http://symphony-mobile.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=w70&product_id=146. I want to use Jelly Bean on this mobile, I already made cwm recovery for it using "mtk droid tools" & also flash your iris 501 JB rom on this device using flash tools, but it's not bootup or not working for me. what's the wrong? Please help me!!! Give me the proper information, How can I port JB rom for symphony w70(ics 4.0.4).Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest drnpsingh

resume download from 4shared.com......

sometimes it is very frustrating when downloads intrupted and not resume at all ...i give you solution for it

simply copy url of 4shared.com and open wavesite http://mobnik.com/4shared/

and paste in given box and done

at last give me thanks because knowledge is for everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest drnpsingh

Kamal Jim I download ICS firmware from you given link but during unzip from 7zip 7zip dates it is broken and CRC failed ;however I updated during update it is stuck at 5% please give me solution.....

Guest drnpsingh

Kamal Ji I download ICS firmware from you given link but during unzip from 7zip 7zip sayes it is broken and CRC failed ;however I updated during update it is stuck at 5% please give me solution.....

Guest drnpsingh

please re upload ics firmware and checked yourself ,i downloded your firmware by a 3g connection but in second part of your firmware

fat_sparse.img is 0kb and in your third part whole file in this part is 178.837kb but after extrection from 7 zip whole file become to 14.7 mb so how can be succed to jelly been to ics

any way i extacting every part in one part and start download firmware but after 7% it stuck and when i switched on mobile phone it only shows ics logo

help me my emailid and phone number is [email protected]

please call me or missed me to help me i wait for your reply?

Guest Kamal882

Dear Mr. Singh,

Few other person have also downloaded ICS Firmware from my link and they have installed ICS successfully. I think either there was some problem during your download or you are using a wrong method to extract these files.

You don't need to extract these files individually. Please install Winrar in your PC and just put all three files in a folder. Double click on any one file out of three, Winrar will open, just press Extract. You will get a folder and all files will be extracted inside that folder.

After extraction, you will find that file size of fat_sparse.img is 801,368 KB. Total folder size will be 1.38 GB

Edited by Kamal882