[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest MJonMoDaCo

How to Turkish laungue

Read the thread please. Then you'll see its not happening on this page, and that you'll have to do it yourself - or get Turkish ROM for blade 3. Unlikely.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

MoreLocale this ROM does not work.

konstat turkis laungue please

Sorry, no. Here's why:

MIUI is not open source. I haven't built this ROM. I've just ported it from N880E which is very similar device to ours. In practical sense it's impossible to add any language support to any prebuilt ROM (also applies to stock based ROMs such as Aurora Borealis).

In practice it would mean decompiling every single system and framework apk (77 in this case to be exact), finding suitable translations (also decompiling same amount of files for xxx language from here and yyy language from there) and adding them, recompiling every single system app and doing this again and again every week for a new MIUI update. Do you really think that is reasonable thing to ask for me to do, especially since I've never even used this ROM myself?

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest BalcanGSM

Hi

Im BalcanGSM From MIUI Official Forums

Making MIUI Multilang Is Not So Hard And Big Job

There Is Already Tool For That Named jBart - http://en.miui.com/thread-6222-1-1.html

Here Is jBart Guide - http://en.miui.com/thread-10716-1-1.html

Languages You Can Include :

• Polish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian
  • Slovak
  • Czech
  • French
  • Hungarian
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • German
  • Greek
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Arabic
  • Norwegian
  • Hebrew
  • Vietnamese
  • Korean
  • Indonesian
  • Brazilian-Portuguese
  • Turkish
  • Thai
  • Bulgarian
  • Finnish
  • Portuguese

Also Has Anyone Tried 4.1.17 Version On Blade III And Is Everything Working

Edited by ghetto_thug

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Hi

Im BalcanGSM From MIUI Official Forums

Making MIUI Multilang Is Not So Hard And Big Job

There Is Already Tool For That Named jBart - http://en.miui.com/thread-6222-1-1.html

Here Is jBart Guide - http://en.miui.com/thread-10716-1-1.html

Languages You Can Include :

• Polish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian
  • Slovak
  • Czech
  • French
  • Hungarian
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • German
  • Greek
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Arabic
  • Norwegian
  • Hebrew
  • Vietnamese
  • Korean
  • Indonesian
  • Brazilian-Portuguese
  • Turkish
  • Thai
  • Bulgarian
  • Finnish
  • Portuguese
Also Has Anyone Tried 4.1.17 Version On Blade III And Is Everything Working
You should put a disclaimer on that one mate. This ROM wasn't built from source. It was ported. If this tool winds up taking official updates from Miui site and people here flash it to their phones, it may brick! Not something you should suggest unless you've seen it working on another blade 3!

Otherwise the better idea for you lot is to make a blade 3 ROM from the source, with the languages applied! Or is that too Big and Hard Job?

The majority of you probably already realise this, but we have to keep reminding ourselves how lucky we are to have KonstaT bother in the first instance.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest BalcanGSM

You should put a disclaimer on that one mate. This ROM wasn't built from source. It was ported. If this tool winds up taking official updates from Miui site and people here flash it to their phones, it may brick! Not something you should suggest unless you've seen it working on another blade 3!

Otherwise the better idea for you lot is to make a blade 3 ROM from the source, with the languages applied! Or is that too Big and Hard Job?

The majority of you probably already realise this, but we have to keep reminding ourselves how lucky we are to have KonstaT bother in the first instance.

No Matter Is It Build From Source Or Not

Multilang Works On All My Non-Patchrom Builded MIUI Roms - Even Standard Members On MIUI En Use It Without Problems

Only Bad Thing In jBart Is That After Use Of it ROM Loose OTA Upgrade Capability But Thats Not Problem Because MIUI V5 For Blade III Dont Have OTA And Rom Is Not Approved By Xiaomi Incremental Servers

Also Tool Dont Pull OTA From Server Because Rom Is Not Registred There And In Order To Pull It MIUI Updater.apk Must Be Unencripted (If That So OTA App Dont Work) And Device From Which Rom Is Forked Must Have OTA Approved Packages ,Which Is In Any Case After jBart Imposible Because It Add More Than 10000 Lang Strings (Per Language) To Framework-res.apk,Settings.apk,Phone.apk,.........

jBart Working On 99% MIUI Ported Roms

Most MIUI Devs Do So Called Dirty Port - Fork For From Other Device And Not Patchrom Or Source Build.

I Dont Have Device To Try Build MIUI For It - I Just Asked Did Anyone Tried 4.1.17 Version Because I Need It For An Friend Of Mine.

If Works I Will Make An Multilang - Send Him To Test It And If Works Post Link Here On Forum.

Also Big Respect For @KonstaT - I Saw He Done Great Job For This Device

Edited by ghetto_thug

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Many thanks and much respect for your answer:

Only Bad Thing In jBart Is That After Use Of it ROM Loose OTA Upgrade Capability But Thats Not Problem Because MIUI V5 For Blade III Dont Have OTA And Rom Is Not Approved By Xiaomi Incremental Servers

You'd think it'd be a bad thing, but considering some of the people who install the ROM on this thread, it's fan(!)tastic ^^

Turkush laungue please please please...

Well, if you're gonna beg, you may as well be the guinea pig! Perfect opportunity to be useful, isn't it? I cant be of any use as Te Reo Maori - not surprisingly - isn't on that list.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest mamix74

turkish laungue ????[/quote

V880e looks as ROM devices have installed. Whether it change ZTE Blade 3 as necessary in order to install turkish language

Edited by mamix74

Guest MJonMoDaCo

V880e looks as ROM devices have installed. Whether it change ZTE Blade 3 as necessary in order to install turkish language

V880e is dual-sim variant of n880e - which is the device that this ROM was PORTED. Have you tried this new mod as suggested? Or are you really just waiting for somebody else to do it? If you're waiting, then I hope you're patient.

Guest mamix74

V880e is dual-sim variant of n880e - which is the device that this ROM was PORTED. Have you tried this new mod as suggested? Or are you really just waiting for somebody else to do it? If you're

waiting, then I hope you're patient.

Ok.waiting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BastardRacoon

This works so well! great job! But I have one question: can I overclock my phone with this rom? And if I can, how? Every time I try to do that I get this message:post-1036574-0-66910900-1394471941_thumb

Edited by BastardRacoon

Guest KonstaT

This works so well! great job! But I have one question: can I overclock my phone with this rom? And if I can, how? Every time I try to do that I get this message:attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-03-10-18-52-56.png

Well, did you allow Super User permissions? That might give you a clue...

There's an option to enable root access somewhere in security settings.

Guest BastardRacoon

Well, did you allow Super User permissions? That might give you a clue...

There's an option to enable root access somewhere in security settings.

But I can't find that option anywhere

Guest KonstaT

But I can't find that option anywhere

Iirc there's an app called permission manager (oh why have they named it to something so misleading :P) where you need to enable root access.