[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest Paulzie
IUnless you have some constructive ideas, let Ross do things how he wants to do them.

Yes, as a tester approached by Ross I have provided some constructive ideas. Some you've quoted from my previous post. I hope you don't mind it but I've given my recipe for debadging his ROM. It's something I do to cars/shoes/clothes too. I'm finicky.. it makes me uncomfortable being a walking advertisment, nor am I a fan of bloat. Maybe others can find that info useful? At least one user put a +1 against that post it so seems so.

Appears you have a lot of ROM modding . Has Ross asked for your help so he can do things how he wants to do them? I'm a relative novice to ROMs so have limited knowledge, particularly with modding the rom. Maybe you can help Ross with the rom modding?

From my perspective this is a standout ROM so the more experienced hands on board the better.

Guest kyan31

Appears you have a lot of ROM modding . Has Ross asked for your help so he can do things how he wants to do them? I'm a relative novice to ROMs so have limited knowledge, particularly with modding the rom. Maybe you can help Ross with the rom modding?

Yes I have given him quite a few pieces of advice, and if he ever needs anymore, I'm always here.

Guest PCTechRoss

Yes I have given him quite a few pieces of advice, and if he ever needs anymore, I'm always here.

Thanks, i'll finish your wallpapers tomorrow along with some other stuff.

Unrelated:

I'm still deciding what to do with the rom.

Guest Paulzie
Unrelated:

I'm still deciding what to do with the rom.

Has a lot of interest. If wanting to retire development maybe someone else can continue the momentum generated?

Whycan't i find thedownload address?

Looks like the download link isn't there anymore (!!??) and the cache download links are gone too. Perhaps related to Ross' comment above.

No cookie. Will it reappear?? :(

Anybody wanting something similar may want to look at [ROM][iCS] EMUI transplanted from C8812 phone which appears to be a solid development.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest pejicgoran

You can fix contact.apk becouse it has a bug.You can not scrool after g and h on right side when is a small font.

Guest PCTechRoss

Everything works for me!

Thanks for all your work on this rom :D

tested it last night seems nice, just needs few tweeks here and there, don't give up the good work pctechross.

You can fix contact.apk becouse it has a bug.You can not scrool after g and h on right side when is a small font.

Has a lot of interest. If wanting to retire development maybe someone else can continue the momentum generated?

Looks like the download link isn't there anymore (!!??) and the cache download links are gone too. Perhaps related to Ross' comment above.

No cookie. Will it reappear?? :(

Anybody wanting something similar may want to look at [ROM][iCS] EMUI transplanted from C8812 phone which appears to be a solid development.

Whycan't i find thedownload address?

Have you been drinking? :D :D :D This Rom is excellent. Even Whatsapp thinks its a Hauwei original rom :D . Working fine for me with no issues.

+1. After testing a stack of ROMs this one works the best for me. Getting HW Emotion UI sitting on the Stock+ ROM being a genius move. The result looks and plays like a factory ROM.

There just remains some quibbles about the battery indicator, the centred clock, some scrolling text, 'Supreme' branding, etc. Hope the community can pitch in to help Ross those sorted so the rom can be as user friendly as possible, even for noobs.

thank you very much

Thread updated! it's not a massive change yet... but you get the idea of whats to come. Check it out!

Guest Paulzie

Thread updated! it's not a massive change yet... but you get the idea of whats to come. Check it out!

Awesome!! It just gets better. Thank you for the update :)

EDIT: Thread has just passed 10k views with more than 1k per day. Congratulations.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest PCTechRoss

Problem with scrooling contact name is just when i us serbian language.On english there is no problem.

If you send me a working Contacts apk, ill add the huawei style icon

Guest Paulzie

Hey Ross, a new Huawei Launcher (HwLauncher6.apk) has been made available in the last few days. The apk is 2.06MB vs 3.13MB for the Supreme V2 version. It's a little smaller and supposedly more RAM/CPU efficient than older versions. More details including my brief confirmation that it works.

Guest maninhas

is there a locatation problem??? it allways says to me location server error..... and it display a different city that its not mine :wacko:

Edited by maninhas

Guest Carlos Pereira

Hi guys ,

at the moment i'm using meijaROM but suddenly shiftkey "blocks" and i cant even answer my calls .

1st , does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

2nd , i feel tempted to try Supreme but i dont know if the problem will remain ...

Help ? :|

Cheers

CJ

Guest pejicgoran

is there a locatation problem??? it allways says to me location server error..... and it display a different city that its not mine :wacko:

Guest PCTechRoss

Hey Ross, a new Huawei Launcher (HwLauncher6.apk) has been made available in the last few days. The apk is 2.06MB vs 3.13MB for the Supreme V2 version. It's a little smaller and supposedly more RAM/CPU efficient than older versions. More details including my brief confirmation that it works.

I took my Launcher form a china Huawei phone running EMUI V1.5 which is newer than the G510's this is probably why it is larger

Guest pejicgoran

I install a new Hwlauncher 6.1.32 and it is most faster that original.Transition is faster and it have 5 icons in dock.

Edited by pejicgoran

Guest kyan31

Hi guys ,

at the moment i'm using meijaROM but suddenly shiftkey "blocks" and i cant even answer my calls .

1st , does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

2nd , i feel tempted to try Supreme but i dont know if the problem will remain ...

Help ? :|

Cheers

CJ

Why not ask in the MeijaROM thread :huh:

Guest Dovahpig

OT: @Carlos Pereira: Im using Meijas roms since the first build and never encountered such problems. Also tryed this one and never had that problem. Which baseband youre on now?

Mod edit: Stop insulting other members. Last and only warning.