CyanogenMod 10.1[Alpha Builds Now Available]

Guest josalaito

Guest ako0

I flashed this CWM recovery. If you can source yourself fastboot, run this command

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

i flashed this recovery, but when i turn off my phone and turn it on again while holding vol+ button and it tries to boot in the cmw recovery my phone turns off :( i tried several times but always my phone turns off

Guest ako0

Tray downloading recovery thru this apk: https://play.google....s0up.goomanager

Or at least tray to use TWRP thru it!

This way you don't need touch to work!

& for developers consider using a hosting services for bilds!

I hope this will help you!

the goomanager couldn't find any recoveries, and still needs the touch when i reboot into TWRP recovery, gosh, i've tried so many ways but none of them works :(

Guest ZolaIII

the goomanager couldn't find any recoveries, and still needs the touch when i reboot into TWRP recovery, gosh, i've tried so many ways but none of them works :(

Tray flash roms option!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest ako0

Tray flash roms option!

aw it really works, i flashed a rom from goomanager and didn't need the touch in twrp, cuz directly flashed the rom for me,thanks a lot man, you really saved my cellphone :P

Guest KenBW2

Donations:

If you want, you can donate me and i will buy the device and work more intensity.

Link:https://www.paypal.c...d=5PXGUZ9MW7LJE

I for one would love to see a usable CM 10.1 on our G510s. How many of us would be willing to do a kickstartr or similar to buy josalaito a G510? Let's say 13 of us chipped in a tenner, or 26 of us a fiver we could have one easily.

Let's put it another way: if someone had a stable working CM 10.1 for the G510 and was selling it for £10, would you buy it? I know I would

Guest KenBW2

As I was agreed /and still I am/ with this idea http://www.modaco.co...ing-devs-g150s/ ,I send donate to josalaito.

It must be very hard programming CM10.1 without having device...For the truth,I have no idea how is possible that it works and dont break our phones :)

€15 donated. Would have been nicer to have a page where we can see the total donated amount etc, but hey, hopefully we can raise enough!

Guest josalaito

Thanks a lot for the donations!

This weekend i will release a new build with, i wait, some bugs fixed, and i try to build cwm for the g510, this is more complicated without the phone because can break the phones and i don't want upload it without test first because can brick your devices.

Guest KenBW2

Thanks a lot for the donations!

This weekend i will release a new build with, i wait, some bugs fixed, and i try to build cwm for the g510, this is more complicated without the phone because can break the phones and i don't want upload it without test first because can brick your devices.

That's great to hear, I know it must be difficult without the phone to test! For the CWM, there is already one that works on the G510 (I have it installed on mine). I've posted the link earlier in the thread

How much have you received in donations, and how much is the G510 in your location?

Edited by KenBW2

Guest josalaito

I have received 29,10 € and the g510 cost 139 €, but the y300(Same hardware but small screen(4 inches)) cost 109 €, and perhaps i will buy it because the cm config are the same for both.

Guest KenBW2

Am I right in thinking that the G510 and Y300 are basically the same phone aside from screen size? ROMs are cross-compatible etc?

I like the G510 in every way, except the screen is just too big. I might be interested in doing a swap.

Guest josalaito

Yeah, are the same phone except screen, the y300 is selled in spain by yoigo, but i don't know if you can find it in uk,

Guest KenBW2

I'm pretty sure it's not for sale in the UK. I'm not sure at the moment, but would you possibly be interested in buying a Y300 and then we swap our phones? i.e. you buy a Y300 and ship it here, and I ship my G510 to you?

Not sure how delivery would work in terms of you have no reason to trust me!

Guest vladandrei51

guys for god sake please stop whining about the recovery it had been mentioned like 100 times that there is an issue with TWRP, look at my post here I use cwm and its running just fine with cm and any other rom I've tested.

ps: I can't wait for the update, keep it up with good work.

Guest ShadeStorm98

if you tell me how to do the logcats thing then i'd be happy to help.

I only just joined Modaco because i wanted to say how awesome this is. Amazing you've gotten it so good without even having the phone! Really well done and thanks i guess.

Guest josalaito

if you tell me how to do the logcats thing then i'd be happy to help.

I only just joined Modaco because i wanted to say how awesome this is. Amazing you've gotten it so good without even having the phone! Really well done and thanks i guess.

It's easy if you want, you only need to connect the phone with adb option actived and open the windows console and type adb logcat > logcat.txt.

And upload it to pastebin or similar.

Obviously you need the android sdk installed on your pc.

And for KenBW2, i'm going to think in your proposal, when i have the phone, i will give you an answer

Guest vladandrei51

It's easy if you want, you only need to connect the phone with adb option actived and open the windows console and type adb logcat > logcat.txt.

And upload it to pastebin or similar.

Whenever i use that command the.txt resulted is empty, what the heck am i doing wrong..

Guest ako0

Whenever i use that command the.txt resulted is empty, what the heck am i doing wrong..

i tried to get logcast aswell. with three method but every time i got an emty txt file, dunno what's wrong with it, i tried 2 apps also, alogcat.apk, catlog.apk