CyanogenMod 10.1[Alpha Builds Now Available]

Guest josalaito

Guest josalaito

Y300-0100 and i make a build, but i haven't good lucky and doesn't boot, i'm working for make a bootable build for we can see the bugs and try to fix it.

Guest Ducsidu

Thanks God! I have the same, so there will be no problem with the compatibility! :D Thanks for your job, I'm really looking forward to try it.

Guest josalaito

This rom has a lot of bugs and it is a very old build, i'm working first in cm 10 and when we have some stable i will work in cm10.1

Guest lakoon

Gorgeous you continue developing. I'm very interrested in this mod as this is one of the few possibilities to use android in a secure particular with openprdroid. Also I love that you share the sourcecode ( haven't found another "modder" who does this for y300+cynogenmod ). I've a lot of linux experience, know to compile stuff, can code c++ and java also i haven't done any android development yet. I own the y300-0100 and i'm willing to help so just give me a hint where to start.

Guest spapa

I tried this rom! Is as impressive as it is faster and smoother version of the stock! Is Fantastic!! But why 4.1.1 stock is slower and full of lag? APPEARANCE ANXIETY WITH THIS ROM WITHOUT REALLY BUG! CONGRATULATIONS!

Guest spapa

"I tried this rom! Is as impressive as it is faster and smoother version of the stock! Is Fantastic!! But why 4.1.1 stock is slower and full of lag? APPEARANCE ANXIETY WITH THIS ROM WITHOUT REALLY BUG! CONGRATULATIONS! "

sorry I was wrong post! I was referring wing cm10alpha :wacko:

Edited by spapa

Guest reardencode

Hah, donated before seeing you already had a Y300.

I have a Y300-0151 and can't wait to run CM on it. Hopefully my donation still helps you do more cool CM work.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kra1o5

So what does this mean? You aren't doing it anymore but he is? What bugs does it have? Is it ready for a beta release?

Ok, have a lot of bug this is a snapshot.

Boot

Network

MTP/UMS

Not more works for now.

Greetings

Guest josalaito

We are working together on this, i'm working on finish cm10 and he is trying with cm10.1 because new versions of android are coming and we haven't got so much free time.

Guest Laximus

We are working together on this, i'm working on finish cm10 and he is trying with cm10.1 because new versions of android are coming and we haven't got so much free time.

Good news! =D

If you will finished cm10 for Y300, you will realase this in this topic, or in the other , or in a new topic?

=)

Guest Frankish

Ok, have a lot of bug this is a snapshot.

Boot

Network

MTP/UMS

Not more works for now.

Greetings

Network is a great start though I'm confident you will do well with the rest.