Problem with GPS

Guest felystar

Guest felystar

Hello I have SlimBean and I have a little issue with the GPS. It works very good but the problem is that sometimes I get a notification saying "Searching for GPS" and I can't do anything to make it disspear. I've tried to diactivate the GPS but it keeps there (of course if I do that, it won't appear anymore). It happened once and I turned off GPS and reboot. Now I have used the GPS for Latitude and it worked flawlesly. This notification appeared at the beggining but then it disappeared. When I decided I would stop using the GPS I realised the notification had appeared again, and I turned off GPS and then on again so that it could locate myself but it just seems not to work properly. Is this something related to the GPS on our Skate or related with the ROM? What can I do to make it disappear without rebooting?

Guest SteveCl

I've posted on here several times about similar problems I've have with Android 4 ROMS. Most recently at: http://www.modaco.co..._+gps +problems . I thought I'd found a solution after searching around on the internet and finding quite a few other people with similar problems on different phones and ROMs. However, just recently the problem has returned again on one or two occasions. However, it might be trying the suggestion in my other post in case it works for you. I'd be interested in any other suggestions more expert users might have. Good luck.