..Remove..

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Guest killer99

Wow, I am happy to see a new cm9 rom.

Cause cm10 or10.1 is way to slow for me.

So thank you :)

When will a be able to download it ?

Guest elrond_bs

Congratulations for what you do, another good CM9 ROM would be nice. :)

However, I have to disagree completely with your statement that CM10 (not talking about CM10.1, it's not that good) is slower or less stable than CM9. For me it's exactly the opposite! CM10 is noticeably faster and just as stable, I've been using it for months. I tested both for a long time with all apps installed and also after full wipe.

I know other people that have complains about CM10 and for them it's worse than CM9, but that's not the majority of people. I don't know how this is possible, as the ROMs and phones are the same (I talked about this issue with many other people in several forums), but it's a fact.

But I hope your ROM will change that and will be as fast as CM10 for everyone. Good luck. :)

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

oh, one more thing, the low memory killer from 3.4 is also included in this ROM, i made all the changes to make this super fast!

Guest ziyan

Please clean up some CDMA code too, I do it now with CM10 (not finished yet). There's just too many checks (if phone is cdma, ...) and classes which are loaded to memory every time. And these checks run every time you make or receive a call... I cleaned up almost 30% of the code, and everything is still functional and a bit faster (uses less memory, because there's many unneded variables), apart from CDMA, which we don't have anyways :) and I suggest disabling SOME (not all) logs too.

Guest fileek

Androidbeliever, thank you for awesome looking work, I just love CM9 on Blade, CM10 (.1) is good too, but not for our phones. I'd like to have some questions.

Are we able to use external GPS modul as in Eco CM9?

Do we have to do full wipe when coming from Eco CM9, or formatting /system is going to be enough?

Is it going to fit into 160MB partition? I think that would be expected if you want to compare to the other roms.