Jus an another developer wanabe (me)

Guest r.omega888

Guest r.omega888

*Just (in the tittle, sorry!)

Helo everybody!

Right now i use the JellyBeer rom on my zte blade and as far as i know they stopped developing and there are still two known issuses (no fm radio, no hardware vsync).

I think these problems are solved in some other roms and I would like to copy the codes from those roms and maybe change some thing in the settings layout, but the problem is that I don't have any experience in android developing. Please help i dont even know where to start, (what programs do i need)! I would like to do it for only my use, I don't want to get credits or anyithing I just want do some rom modding.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, english is not my native language!

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Edited by r.omega888

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NorwegianLabel

I would like to Bump this. I have a passion for learning anything on a computer and I would like to know where to start with android developing. Would be nice if some of the modaco veterans could help us. Good luck Omega.

Guest djartusbpp

try to cut the app, lid, bin and framework folders from the cm 10.1 and copy these folders from jelly beer to cm.10, but don't forget, you should not delete the Effem app from cm 10.1, if you want to have the working fm radio. do it on the computer and don't extract the zip's with the Roms. i think this will help you, but I not sure. do a backup.

p.s sorry for my English