Bargain Watch: Motorola RAZR i now £149.99 + topup

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

The RAZR i is a fantastic little phone (I say little - it's relative... it has a 4.3" screen and is nice and slim) and now it's a fantastic bargain too... at only £149.99 + £10 topup... or if you top up £20 you'll get a free Bluetooth speaker too!

The device features Android 4.1, a 2GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM (with microSD expansion), an 8 Megapixel camera and that qHD AMOLED screen - all powered by a 2000mAh battery which provides impressive stamina paired with the Intel CPU.

James reviewed the device and was, quote, 'smitten' - his primary concern being that it's 'slightly overpriced' at £349. At this price, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pick up another one. ;)

If you do pay for the £20 topup when you order you'll bag yourself a Philips SBT300 Bluetooth speaker, which doesn't look bad either.

Head on over to the Motorola site to learn more about the device or the T-Mobile site to order!

razribig.png

Click here to view the item

Guest Sere83

The only real issue being you might have to gouge your own eyes out after they have been violated beyond repair from the site of it. Officially the Quazimodo of smart phones.

Guest fraxos

Surely the Acer S500 Cloud mobile sim-free at 169.99 including accessories at Expansys is a better deal? Yes, the battery is pretty average but that 720p screen!

Guest Voxpop2011

@Sere83, I nearly choked on my tea. It's not a bad looking phone - some of those HTCs with that 'chin' are worse. I paid £149 for my Skate/OMC a couple of years ago.

Guest beckett1

I missed out on this deal with orange as they ran out of stock online, this morning I get an email saying its back in stock but now its back to £299 :(

looks like I missed this one as well

Guest Sere83

@Sere83, I nearly choked on my tea. It's not a bad looking phone - some of those HTCs with that 'chin' are worse. I paid £149 for my Skate/OMC a couple of years ago.

haha, I dunno looks pretty damn fugly to me, the backs a disaster, looks like a cheap 3rd party nokia cover from the late 90s. I agree though some of those chinned HTC monstrosities we're also horrendous.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.