Can't install 58mb update after unroot!

Guest xgt001

Guest xgt001

I am trying to install the update via ota and it fails half way every time with a dead android symbol. While I was rooted i did the following.

Removed social gallery

Installed borqs gpu libs

Can anyone suggest how do I make sure the update installs? Thanks in advance

Guest xgt001

Push it to the phone somehow, either using root explorer or aio tool

Ah crap I have unrooted already :-(. Ok will this work.? Simply flashing xolo Ics rom again via usb update and then directly updating via ota? I badly need Gps as it doesn't work at all in mine soo

Guest xgt001

Sorry for troubling but looks like due to incorrect signature my system won't accept update. Probably coz I deleted around a couple of apks. Even updating via usb gives the same issue :-(. And this was with stock rom update. What other options left for me? Factory reset? But I am afraid even that will result in the same

Guest utternoob

Plug into PC after entering fastboot, open AIO tool, choose fastboot command prompt then type erase /system and once it's done, exit fastboot command prompt and fix brick

Guest xgt001

Ok just tried to boot into recovery by Droidboot and then selecting Recovery. I have update.zip in the root of the USB storage. It just shows the android engine logo for a brief second before showing update failed (dead android symbol again :( ) and it reboots the phone. The phone is working normally but I literally can't flash any official updates :( I hope AIOTool will work cheers.

Guest xperahul

Hi xgt001

try steps in this thread,it might help,i too had same issue

www.modaco.com/topic/362353-resolvednot-able-to-reset-xolo-x900/

Guest xgt001

Hey thanks a lot good sir. This guide just worked thank you. Gps has vastly improved now. Locking works just fine thanks :-)